Unskippable: Sacred 3 - Fantasy Power Rangers

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Sacred 3 - Fantasy Power Rangers

Let's all stand around a table and discuss the ills of the land.

Watch Video

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Damn, this was LATE. Made me worried you too had been fired, guys! :(

"We didnt come here to just stand around a table!" (Whispers) "... except that is all we'll do anyway, since this is not an actual animation, and we cannot move. :( ".

Also, nice job ruining Sacred 1 and 2's cred, whoever shat out this pile of rancid horse dung "Sacred 3"!!! :mad:

Jan 12, 2012
I too was worried that LRR had been given the axe. I'd have to open up an entirely different bookmark folder to get to their website.

OT: So the gods are intervening to save the world. The army of angels is a good start, but why did they send a telepathic baby? Why couldn't they send a telepathic adult, or give the power to some famous, presumably shirtless, general? It seems suspiciously like their plan to save the world from evil is doing double duty as a coming of age story...

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
Thunderous Cacophony said:
I too was worried that LRR had been given the axe. I'd have to open up an entirely different bookmark folder to get to their website.
But having more than one book mark is hard.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Thunderous Cacophony said:

OT: So the gods are intervening to save the world. The army of angels is a good start, but why did they send a telepathic baby? Why couldn't they send a telepathic adult, or give the power to some famous, presumably shirtless, general? It seems suspiciously like their plan to save the world from evil is doing double duty as a coming of age story...
It's worth subscribing to their Youtube channel since they upload other stuff like Crapshots (which are like 1 minute LRR almost-sketches) and the trying-to-catch-up behind the scenes of the LRR sketches. They're entertaining people in real life. Not like other behind the scenes of some web personalities where it can get tedious.

Deamon002

Feb 7, 2009
Funny how it's called Unskippable, when there's a neat little "Press X to skip" notice on the screen the entire time. False advertising! :p

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Phew! So glad there's still a new one of these every Monday. Got the word that Gavin left too.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I'm pretty sure this is on an unnamed plane of MTG, also I've had fed him to weagles.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
As a nameless peasant, I object to being called lazy. I would defend my home, but then who would hand out the quest to kill 10 wolves with a 20 copper reward? Y'all need to be thinkin about the system.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
canadamus_prime said:
This doesn't exactly have the same energy as the Sacred 2 intro, does it?
The lack of Blind Guardian wailing in the background and lasergun anubis warriors really hurts doesn't it?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Deamon002 said:
Funny how it's called Unskippable, when there's a neat little "Press X to skip" notice on the screen the entire time. False advertising! :p
damn, even LRR crew betrays us now!

Keith Fraser

Mar 12, 2012
I was going to ask if the voiceover in the first part of the intro was a parody of fantasy game/movie voiceovers (the narrator actually sounds like the guy in this dramatic reading of a bad Lord of the Rings fanfic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMbjK1m6alg ), but based on the tone of the dialogue later, I'm thinking it actually was a parody.

Lazule

Oct 11, 2013
Its a shame when a game thinks its funny and witty. What a silly game.