Unskippable: Saints Row IV

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Ooh, was that the voice of Rachel from Blazblue as the narrator?

Also, I suddenly want steak. And pasta. Man, you guys sure make me hungry sometimes...

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Hey, hold your horses, no need to make fu of how people correctly pronounce schedule!

Mosesj

Sep 19, 2010
Zachary Amaranth said:
Mosesj said:
Man, they did some F'd up stuff in saint's row 2. It really made you feel like these gang was an evil bunch who were willing to do anything to get on top, including burying a guy alive for killing a guy's wife and disturbing her funeral.
Are you kidding? What about Jessica? Her death, and a lot of the story, was predicated on Mero slighting the then-defunct Saints over a percentage of action. Hell, the first strike in the war (IIRC) was to break into a secure nuclear facility, steal radioactive material (at the cost of many lives), and mix it into tattoo ink to burn Mero.

"

oooooh, that reminds me of that one time you bust into a band's set, bust it and torture a guy into giving away top secret info before permantly crippling his hand just because he's one of Mero's buddies who didn't do anything! All he did was just tattoo Mero