Unskippable: Socom 4

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
That was possibly the dullest start to a game I have ever seen, and that's including all the Japanese games you do where no-one has a fucking clue what's going on.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
Did everyone on the base get a lemon for breakfast, why does everyone have their lips pulled back into their mouths? Why does not one have a chin that extends further than their Adam's apple?

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
I thought that said "6 hours later".... Meh, too hard to tell.

But anyway, yeah, you skip the gameplay with chest-high walls to show us a CUTSCENE with chest-high walls. Uh....thanks?

I'm sure Yahtzee would hate this game if it's all chest-high walls. He'll never forgive Kane & Lynch 2 for that.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Claw Hammer, he's a man looking for a nail....

You know, I think there's something to work with there.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
First strike is annoying. But they're necessary against deathtouch and the like.
And of course they left the gun box unattended, how else are the players gonna get more ammo?

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Promotion and Doughnuts. That guy is the best commander of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Somethingfake

Oct 22, 2008
The Asian lady looked a lot like Grace Park. Nothing in particular to laugh at in this episode. Maybe next time guys, sorry.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I think you just shown us everything wrong with both Modern War games and their cinematics, as well as Cover based shooters and their cinematics.

Calumon: All I heard was big people shouting at other big people. :S

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Judging by that enemy with the RPG, it'd be safe to say that the enemy has a few creatures with Trample. They should should try to block him with more than NPC tokens next time.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I'm making a game with an Irish character. I'm thinking of calling him Paddy McPotato Leprechaun Drinking Culture.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
NinjaDeathSlap said:
That was possibly the dullest start to a game I have ever seen, and that's including all the Japanese games you do where no-one has a fucking clue what's going on.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that was dull as watching paint dry. My god, even Graham and Paul could not make this one funny and even they can salvage something from some of the more crappy or badly done cutscenes.

Kind of a dull episode but that's more of the cutscene's fault as to Graham and Paul's efforts.

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
A little too much talking over the cutscene this time, guys. I couldn't make out enough to tell what was going on.

...That, of course, is assuming that I could have figured out what was going on if I could hear what they were saying, which may be a rash assumption on my part.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
Somethingfake said:
The Asian lady looked a lot like Grace Park.
hahaha yeah that was my first thought actually

don't trust her, guys! she's a frakking Cylon!

tirsden

Aug 11, 2009
dalek sec said:
NinjaDeathSlap said:
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought that was dull as watching paint dry. My god, even Graham and Paul could not make this one funny and even they can salvage something from some of the more crappy or badly done cutscenes.

Kind of a dull episode but that's more of the cutscene's fault as to Graham and Paul's efforts.
The main character is kinda cute... but that ain't saving this game for me. Meanwhile...

"which, on a military transport, just means I get a chair" ....someone's taken a MAC flight. XD

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
First time watching the show guys, didn't even know the premise of what you do and I have to say I'm impressed. Riffs are awesome and my favourite for of comedy, witty, mocking, sometimes insulting.(Not you guys from what I've seen, just in general.)