Unskippable: Sonic and the Black Knight

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
...Please stop doing cutscenes from Sonic games. Not only are they just plain too easy to mock (if you can shake off the semi-horrified stupor), but I swear I could feel my braincells dying as I watched this one.

Ugh.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
I'm totally blaming Sonic Team for the constant need to bang my head against my keyboard hard enough to misplace the "g" key.
Seriously, there is no amount of facepalm worthy of what I just watched.
WTF is wrong with you Sonic Team?

Why, God? Whyyyyyyyyyy?

Debatra

Kaedanis Pyran
Sep 6, 2008
I watched the last Sonic Unskippable right after this. The end credits joke?

"You know what would make this game better? Chili dogs."

Verdilian

Jan 8, 2011
twaddle said:
ok just to be fair. Black Knight wasn't "THAT" bad of a game. don't get me wrong. i was not great it was not good. it was decent.
Agreed. It was decent. Nothing more, nothing less. The only thing that ticks me off is just whiny brats who will never be "open" and will always complain. Personally, I never found the cutscenes to be annoying. I found them hilarious (in a good way). Just ignore 'em and enjoy the game.

A Gray Phantom

Mar 4, 2011
Have you ever heard of a woman named Alix Henriol? Look her up. Or better yet, don't (she's kinda freaky).

I do remember the "realistic dystopian" Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon. He was addicted to chili dogs in that cartoon, too. No seriously. In one episode, him and Sally Acorn tried to time travel in order to stop Dr. Robotnik from taking over Mobius, but he almost screwed up the time jump because he was thinking about chili dogs.

And yeah, I remember the other Sonic game where he had this really creepy pedo-zoo-phile relationship with this underage girl. What was it called? Sonic Adventures? I thought this was that game at first, but no. Looks like Sonic Team just did it again >_>

vapidaphid

Jun 16, 2010
Wow. That's all I have to say about this game. Just....wow.

Someone had to pitch this idea to a CEO, and that CEO had to say yes. That's the most mind-boggling thing here. Is that someone actually thought this game was a good idea and ok'd a multi-million dollar investment to create it. There is an effigy that needs burning somewhere.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I'm suprised you guys haven't tried doing the Shadow the Hedgehog game