Unskippable: The Bouncer

HobbesMkii

Hold Me Closer Tony Danza
Jun 7, 2008
I'm curious to know what'll happen when you run out of bad Japanese videogames to mock.

MaxFan

Nov 15, 2008
Zetona said:
One of the better ones thus far. Good to see that this comment thread hasn't been overrun by the "FIRST!!1!" posts on all the ZP vids. Wonder how long that will take...
The day it gets its own little graphic to get a list of the episodes like ZP and UR have.
HobbesMkii said:
I'm curious to know what'll happen when you run out of bad Japanese videogames to mock.
They are being made at a much faster rate than one per week, plus if you sometimes mock other types of games, it's a limitless supply!

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
The "I always wanted to adopt!" line did it for me.

Another good episode - Unskippable's always good for some good laughs. It's that good. Good, good good good.

Remiel

Feb 23, 2009
Hahahaha.
"Bwa-Kingdom Hearts!"

Awesome Unskippable. Started out kinda slow (but, uh, then again so did the actual cutscene) but had me laughing sooo hard by the end.

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Hahaha, I think this is my new favorite, totally obscure, horrendously dialogued cutscene taken apart by Unskippable, after Grandia.
Nice job, I love the recurring gags, and the comments on the ridiculous character design.

SquirrelPants

Dec 22, 2008
Video was just as good as always, meaning I was lawling the entire time. Keep up the good work, guys, it's brilliant.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Good job guys. It's only a matter of time before you make a month-long special dedicated to any game in the MGS series. I can feel it. And here I was thinking that the brown-haired dude looked like Sora, then you guys went ahead and said Kingdom Hearts! Precious.

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
Would the two fine gents that are making unskippable do another popular game? It seems to me, that bashing something totally alien to most your audience is kind of a bad tactic. It's funny, but there's no ,"Hey! I was totally saying that with my friends!" connection.

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
harhol said:
Spleeni said:
Would the two fine gents that are making unskippable do another popular game? It seems to me, that bashing something totally alien to most your audience is kind of a bad tactic. It's funny, but there's no ,"Hey! I was totally saying that with my friends!" connection.
The Bouncer isn't really obscure. It was the most high-profile PS2 game before Final Fantasy X.
I uh...
I totally knew that. It's not like I don't play JRP- I'm a bad liar.

And that could be why I'd never heard of it.