Unskippable: The Getaway

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Haha, good one this week. I would say this series is improving... and what the hell? The cinematic as it was, was just slow.

BTW, Backseat guy is an important staple character in crime films and games!

Best part for me was:

"Eyebrows, make the boy listen! *PUNCH* I said make him listen not punch him in the face! Can you hear me?"
"No I just got punched in the face!"

johnman

Oct 14, 2008
Good becasue it was such a bad game. and the fact that there were two guns at the scene ring any bells for the police? Or that there wsa only 1 person in all of london to witness it?

Loved the accents

MiloP

Jan 23, 2009
Very nice guys, Unskippable is definitely becoming my favourite video series on here. Well, apart from ZP. :D

Dante_Alucard

May 16, 2008
I love this show I always watch this at work and the guy next to always looks at me weird because its sll quiet except for my laughing and the taping of keys.

51gunner

Jun 12, 2008
Started a bit slow, but got much much better. I think a lot of that is just what you have to work with in this video though. Still one of the best segments on the Escapist. Once again, I look forward to next week.

KeithA45

Jan 19, 2009
Lol hilarious again, although not my favorite. I have to say last week's was funnier, but maybe just because it's easier to make fun of a JRPG?

Also, I thought Paul was much funnier than his previous videos.

Favorite parts:
"Why do we need all these guns to deliver a pizza?!"
"I know what this murder weapon needs! My FINGERPRINTS!"
"Thank you background extra"
"'Put him in the chair' *oboe music* '*gasp* Not, THE CHAIR!'"

Good job guys

-bladerunner-

Dec 22, 2008
Good but not as good as the others. However this is probably due to the fact that I haven't heard of the game, but I still laughed all the way through.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
I've found a redeeming factor to Mondays :D

"Make him listen"
"I said make him listen not 'punch him in the face'"

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
How old is this game? It was on a demo of mine from 7 or so years ago! I remembered it when "Suit Guy." came on.

"Oh, we...shot her.that bad?"

Tensen01

Jan 13, 2009
Good job guys.

I must say I enjoyed both of the Getaway games, though the second was better. The cutscenes for both were pretty bad though.

Jul 9, 2008
All I remember of The Getaway was my brother playing it, walking into a restaurant with an SMG out, being told by the Maitre D' that the restaurant is full, and hitting him with the SMG while the character said "That won't be a problem."

Anyway, pretty good, although I doubt anything soon will top Dirge of Cerberus.

WastedHero

Jan 14, 2009
orannis62 said:
Anyway, pretty good, although I doubt anything soon will top Dirge of Cerberus.
I agree. I'm having to resist the urge to add "I'm watching you, moon!" to all my forum signatures.