Unskippable: The Witcher 2, Part Two

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
The Witcher 2, Part Two

The Witcher 2 and the punching mini-game.

Watch Video

Bors Mistral

Mar 27, 2009
Taking it easy this time, eh?

I do remember the game looking a fair deal better though... What settings are you capping the video from?

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Bors Mistral said:
Taking it easy this time, eh?

I do remember the game looking a fair deal better though... What settings are you capping the video from?
I got the idea that they were using the Xbox 360 version, I don't think I can recall them doing any PC-exclusive games on Unskippable.

Pretty good episode, and as to the 'punching mini-game' text box, I have to wonder why the actual punching mini-game is a mini-game, instead of them just implementing a melee fisticuffs system. Though I feel the same way about Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

dls182

Viva La Squir
Jun 15, 2009
Graham's "*voip*, *floop*" made me cringe... The sounds were somehow too visual

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I got this at a bargain price from Steam, so dang complex and starts with a tutorial! I've barely touched it for that reason, but am advised I'm missing a lot.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
uh, "Voop. Flop." is the most disturbing imagery in an episode of Unskippable to date.

Keep it up!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
5ilver said:
Did you really have to cut it right before the naked Triss scene?
They did what now?

captcha: Get The Hopper Free
Given Graham's sound-effects about Geralt being a male stripper, that's an odd name for his penis.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Does anyone else realize how pathetic those guards are when the only way they can get their kicks is by beating on people who can't hit back.

Capcha: "she's a witch"
o_0

Random Wanderer

Apr 15, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
They did what now?
The flashback they were about to go into starts off with Geralt waking up next to his highly-attractive lover, whose sleepwear (or rather utter lack thereof) gives us a good indication of what she and Geralt were doing the night before.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
I like how the restraints pop in after the scene starts. WITCHCRAFT!

DVS BSTrD said:
Sadly the one prison Geralt could never escape from was the prison of his own mind.
That and the jail.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Random Wanderer said:
Darth_Payn said:
They did what now?
The flashback they were about to go into starts off with Geralt waking up next to his highly-attractive lover, whose sleepwear (or rather utter lack thereof) gives us a good indication of what she and Geralt were doing the night before.
awww we missed out. TO YOUTUBE FOR GAME PLAY!

CardinalPiggles said:
I'm hoping for a part 3.
yeah, it just felt incomplete