Unskippable: Valkyria Chronicles

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Valkyria Chronicles

Graham and Paul take a trip back in time, to a war-ridden country in Valkyria Chronicles.

Watch Video

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Lol I spit out my coke at "Dear diary, today I saw some fish!!! And later, I wet my pants"

"...And waffles"

Great episode as always guys, keep up the good work.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Yeah, I gotta admit, the cell shaded type of art style really doesn't really work in a time of war.

Just wondering but who does that girl remind you guys of again? I couldn't hear her name.

"Dear diary, today I saw some fish!!! And later, I wet my pants"

That line also had me almost spitting out my coke.

Thingo

Aug 14, 2008
''Hey, what are you doing there, perv?''

''Even their declaration of war is sissy''

Lol, hilarious. Loved the fish part.

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
I started laughing at "Where's Don Quixote when you need him?" and keep right on giggling through the whole thing.

Slycne

Tank Ninja
Feb 19, 2006
dalek sec said:
Yeah, I gotta admit, the cell shaded type of art style really doesn't really work in a time of war.

Just wondering but who does that girl remind you guys of again? I couldn't hear her name.
Klonoa

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
dalek sec said:

"Dear diary, today I saw some fish!!! And later, I wet my pants"

That line also had me almost spitting out my coke.
They're saying the girl reminds them of this guy:

Great job. I really like the talking fish bits.

dalek sec

Jul 20, 2008
Slycne said:
dalek sec said:

Klonoa

Thanks Slycne!

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
BudZer said:
Quite enjoyable. Honestly I was about to kill them considering my unconditional love of Valkyria Chronicles, but they did a nice job and had some good fun.
Same here, but then i realised that it was inevitable, considering that Valkyria chronicles is a JRPG with cel-shaded graphics and an obscure title.

dalek sec

Jul 20, 2008
Alright, one question for Graham or whoever can answer this but why does that girl remind you of that Klonoa character? Is it just a joke or an actual reason?