Unskippable: Viking

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Viking

Graham and Paul get caught in the middle of an epic battle between Vikings and spiky guys.

Watch Video

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
never heard of this game, wasent the best yet.

also we have tons of animals whit horns like that in Scandinavia, theres a reason we all wield battleaxes.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Waffledragon33 said:
great job guys
Can I assume you have a stop watch that can stop time?

Anyway I really enjoyed this game, one of the few that had decent large scale battles. Think Dynasty Warriors but better, for one up to four enemies alone could kill you so it was more realistic! These graphic novel cut scenes are good enough but giving the subject matter (large scale Norse mythology battles) there could have been some truly epic cinematics on display!

"So what your saying is before this, all vikings were peaceful and not remotely war like?" Good point haha!

Resistance205

Jun 3, 2008
Never played the game, and after viewing this...I don't intend to either!

Anyway, great video, loved the ending "so my options are A:to become your champion, defend my homeland, and the world, or B: Die.."

Mar 17, 2009
What?! How dare you insinuate that the great Brian Blessed is trying to imitate Ian McKellen.

I bite mine thumb at ye, sirs.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
"Just stand there and look muscle-y."

Once again, awesome job. Happy Thanksgiving!

Nerf Ninja

Dec 20, 2008
The Infamous Scamola said:
What?! How dare you insinuate that the great Brian Blessed is trying to imitate Ian McKellen.

I was just about to say that exact thing! apart from the thumb biting bit, that's just weird.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
The Infamous Scamola said:

I couldn`t beleive the heresy i heard either.
i too bite my thumb at you gentlemen

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
"Apparently we're on a boat."
"Don't you ever forget."

El Oh El :)

SniperMacFox

Suffer not the Flamer to live
Jun 26, 2009
Another great show (I asked a friend and he confirmed that there are many scandinavian elephants, mostly in the northern territories.) Is it a tradition for escapist all shows to have their first post blocked?

P.S. Brian Blessed does appear to do a fair few voiceovers nowerdays, doesn't he?

Varchld

is drunk and disorderly.
Nov 8, 2008
Missed a perfect chance to say "War...war never changes"

Otherwise, nice as usual.

Xorghul

Jul 2, 2008
GrahamS said:
"So what your saying is before this, all vikings were peaceful and not remotely war like?"
Yes. And the reason for that is that we at the same time also created mead. There's a connection.