Unskippable: White Knight Chronicles II, Part 1

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
White Knight Chronicles II, Part 1

The most confusing kingdom in RPG history continues to make less sense than before.

Watch Video
 

MatParker116

New member
Feb 4, 2009
2,430
0
0
I'm confused what do the Buck people have do with this? And why do I get the feeling they would look great over my fireplace?
 

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
18,159
1
3
Country
UK
That bit with the knight looked like as he was asleep was nicely timed in place.

EDIT- Wait a minute, you're using that mech from RF Online for the video image frontpage!
 

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
4,296
0
0
White Night Chronicles 2: White Night Rises
"When Faria is in ashes then you have my permission to die."
 

Roofstone

New member
May 13, 2010
1,642
0
0
Is it just me or did someone give these elves(Or whatever...) dwarven(Or whatever is the equal in this game...) voice actors? o_O
 

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
3,126
0
0
I wonder if this game is at all related to Faria:A World of Mystery and Danger for the NES.
 

templar1138a

New member
Dec 1, 2010
894
0
0
"Message for you sir."

If an arrow was used to deliver a letter, I think a spear would be used to deliver one of those shitty gift baskets relatives send at Christmas. The ones with the heavily processed cheese, the meat sticks that are at least 60% fat, and those really dry crackers.

No, wait, a spear wouldn't be used to deliver those gift baskets. It'd be preferable.
 

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
6,374
0
0
"Meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom!" made me laugh.

"Meanwhile, at the... wait, maybe this is the Legion of Doom! Where were we before?" made me laugh far more.

"Dogma Age" seems like a poor choice of words, really, even if this game did come out before Dragon's Dogma.
 

Tamrin

New member
Nov 12, 2011
169
0
0
The accent is soo strong when the guy says "General" it sounds very much like he is saying "Genital?.
 

Sabrestar

New member
Apr 13, 2010
432
0
0
It's been a while since one of these got my coworkers looking over my shoulder to see what I was laughing at. Well done guys.

vxicepickxv said:
I wonder if this game is at all related to Faria:A World of Mystery and Danger for the NES.
Wow, I wasn't the only person who thought of that! (You mean other people actually played that?)
 

MonkeyPunch

New member
Feb 20, 2008
589
0
0
Highlights of this good episode are all in the first couple of minutes.

"Pass the archduchy to the left hand side"

"Message for you, sir" (excellent accent too :)

"Dear Mythbusters..."

"Free Willy!"

Those all made me laugh.
 

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
14,334
0
0
Seems both those guys hired the same architect.
Tamrin said:
The accent is soo strong when the guy says "General" it sounds very much like he is saying "Genital?.
So I wasn't the only one who thought he said "Genital." Whew...
 

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
24,760
0
0
"Dear Mythbusters...."

An arch ducky would be so much better.

"Ban Lorias. The Western Ward has been lost."

My thought was, "did you check in the sofa cushions?"

Is it me, or did it sound like he was saying "genital" instead of "general?"
 

Lyri

New member
Dec 8, 2008
2,660
0
0
Graham_LRR said:
White Knight Chronicles II, Part 1

The most confusing kingdom in RPG history continues to make less sense than before.

Watch Video
Why are you using an image from Rising Force Online for the image of this video? Colour me confused sir.

 
Mar 7, 2012
283
0
0
Scarim Coral said:
That bit with the knight looked like as he was asleep was nicely timed in place.

EDIT- Wait a minute, you're using that mech from RF Online for the video image frontpage!
I noticed that too.

Piece of **** MMO, but I miss the hell out of it sometimes :(
 

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
18,159
1
3
Country
UK
Allthingsspectacular said:
Scarim Coral said:
That bit with the knight looked like as he was asleep was nicely timed in place.

EDIT- Wait a minute, you're using that mech from RF Online for the video image frontpage!
I noticed that too.

Piece of **** MMO, but I miss the hell out of it sometimes :(
Actually it is still online as a free to play game (hosted by the developer themselves).