Unskippable: Yakuza 3: Part 2

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Yakuza 3: Part 2

Rush to discover the thrilling conclusion of real estate matters.

Watch Video

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Man does everyone in that game gel their hair? All of their hairs look so plastic and shiny.

Wes1180

Wes1180
Jul 25, 2009
I can't seem to get it to work
"200 Stream not found, NetStream.Play.StreamNotFOund, clip: '{Clip}"
I just realised that I would be posting the link for the hq version there and I almost did by accident :p

EDIT never mind the standard version worked
EDIT EDIT :p Those guys get cheap plastic hair or something? Or maybe they have heads like lego guys? (Actually that would be pretty amusing.

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
Be nice if they actually subtitled these games instead of just using the English VA's scripts. When the guy opens the door he clearly says Kazama-san but at the bottom of the screen it says Fuma...

LeeshaJoy

Jun 22, 2009
In future, if you're going to use a cutscene in a language other than English, please make sure the subtitles are legible in the video? They were all blurry and half of them were covered by the Escapist logo.

bawkbawkboo1

Nov 20, 2008
it looks like the HD version isn't up yet. I'm a pub club member, but when I go to High quality it load the player and then a message come up say "200, Stream not found"...etc and it stops.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
HankMan said:
Snake with an Afro? I'd like to see Hideo Kojima write a twenty minute cut-scene explaining that!
"SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!" "What?" "Why do you have an afro?" "Oh well, when I was a small child I.....*long exposition later*... and thats why I have an afro, now, whats the mission?" "Well...."

Mydnyght

Feb 17, 2010
Poppin' Fresh, the Pillsbury Dough Boy wants to see me?

Graham? Paul? Tell me. How do you figure the Pillsbury Dough Boy factors into the Yakuza in any way? o_O

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
Mydnyght said:
Graham? Paul? Tell me. How do you figure the Pillsbury Dough Boy factors into the Yakuza in any way? o_O
Because the designers have a terrible way of going "There's someone here you're not expecting" and it's the first fricken cutscene, so they made something up, because that's a terrible way to do an opening cutscene. :p

I'll make sure I stay out of the Realtor business. There's Yakuza behind every deal!
Oh yeah, who wouldn't want to see snake in a 'fro? :p Somehow, it's on the internet. (does some searching)

Ilosia

The faceless
Mar 10, 2009
You know, if that Yakuza boss hadn't actually just stood there for a few seconds after drawing out his gun he might have actually survived, at the very least he would have taken out one of the two making one less boss fight in the game.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
"Couldn't be less interested?" But don't you want to know about the guy who killed the other guy even though he was supposed to be dead and then the other guy... did... something...

Ech.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Albert Wesker's side projects, in addition to the yakuza, include flower arrangements, taping This Old House for his elderly mother and writing a Home Help column for the New York Post. It's a low-paying job, but it's a labor of love.

Actually, Yakuza looks like a pretty good game. However, I expect callbacks to the Yakuza episodes when Shenmue 3 comes out.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
HankMan said:
Snake with an Afro? I'd like to see Hideo Kojima write a twenty minute cut-scene explaining that!
You kidding? He'd write that in his sleep.

Also, I second Graham's "Daaaaaaaaaaamn." from the end.