Unusual Splinter Cell Mission Remains Secret For Years

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
Sounds interesting... Damn it now I really want to see it, but the video doesn't work for me :(

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Video is missing! I want to see the little baby aliens! Anyways, sounds interesting that something like that could be kept hidden for four years. Crazy.

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Ice Storm said:
Video is missing! I want to see the little baby aliens! Anyways, sounds interesting that something like that could be kept hidden for four years. Crazy.
It was deleted for some reason. Fixed it though.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
Ice Storm said:
It was deleted for some reason. Fixed it though.
Yay, thanks! :D

And that's crazy, all that work. A programmer must have been bored while waiting for the game to ship.

redboyjazz

Jun 8, 2010
I'm curious to know if they are disapponited no one found it, or if they are laughing at us lol.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
Wow thats crazy, I can't believe it wasn't found in just a few days. I mean seriously, nothing gets by people these days, for it go that long is amazing!

dicai

Jun 4, 2009
That.Was.Awesome.

I can't believe than no one find this out sooner. It takes genius to keep a secret that secret.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
Neat, I appreciate that.

Well hidden content, while not exactly something profitable to any company, is just awesome. And I don't mean the secret cow level level of hidden, I mean REALLY hidden so it takes years for people to find out.

Awesome job to the people responsible.

The Last Nomad

Lost in Ethiopia
Oct 28, 2009
That looks sorta like the PS2 version, But I never really played much of the Co-op on that...
Is it the same does anyone know? I'll try and see if that secret is on it if it is the same.

The PS2 version of Double Agent had another weird easter egg involving a Rap that played out on a doorbell or something.

EDIT: Here is a video of it. Its really bad quality but its the only one on youtube.

cjbos81

Apr 8, 2009
Let's be honest. Most easter eggs would never be found unless the information was intentionally leaked to the consumers.

This easter egg may have only been known to three people in the world.

More people know who really shot Kennedy.