Upcoming Films of 2010

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
This is just what I'm looking forward to so far:

- From Paris With Love (Feb. 5th) (Won advanced screening tickets to it :D)

- The Wolfman (Feb. 10th) (Looks like a remake of a classic movie that might actually be good)

- Shutter Island (Feb. 19th) (It has sir Ben Kingsly in it. And looks like a decent mystery thriller)

- The Bounty Hunter (March 19th) (I saw Gerard Butler tackle Jennifer Aniston. Win)

- Season of the Witch (March 19th) (Not much info out on it but it looks creepy)

- Clash of the Titans (March 26th) (Liam Neeson is Zeus. What else do you need?)

- Kick-Ass (April 16th) (A new kind of superhero movie. Looks pretty funny)

- Iron Man 2 (May 7th) (Hoping for a sequel thats as good as the first one)

- Robin Hood (May 14th) (Looks allot more like Gladiator 2, but theres nothing wrong with that)

- Prince of Persia (May 28th) (The first good video game movie?)

- The A-Team (June 11th) (Trailer was impressive. We'll see how it works out)

- Toy Story 3 (June 18th) (Who isn't looking forward to this?)

- Inception (July 16th) (Looks crazy. Very very crazy)

- The Sorcerer's Apprentice (July 16th) (This one is a bit iffy for me. Hoping it won't be as cliched as it appears to be)

Now this is just my list of stuff that I'm interested in at the moment. Looks to be a good year in terms of movies. What are you looking forward to, in terms of film, this year? And do you have any other suggestions for me to see?

Dates subject to change. Based off Canadian release dates.

RobDJClark

Oct 31, 2009
I'm actually really looking forwards to the Sands of Time Movie. Im a big fan of the video game series. and I think that it wont be too bad. Its done by the director of pirates of the Caribbean. So Hopefully it may be pretty good

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
KoriLahrcan said:
I'm actually really looking forwards to the Sands of Time Movie. Im a big fan of the video game series. and I think that it wont be too bad. Its done by the director of pirates of the Caribbean. So Hopefully it may be pretty good
Is it the same director? Huh, I didn't know that

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Clash of the Titans i'm definitely excited for..seen the original and that was good.

Prince of Persia..not so much I enjoyed the games a lot but am skeptical due to the fact it's being produced by Disney and we all know about them

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Iron Man 2, Clash of the Titans, Shutter Island and Prince of Persia.
I just hope my excitement for the Sands of Time movie won't lead to a big disappointment, but so far it looks fine, and it has a competent director.

As for Robin Hood, I saw a trailer today and it had fuck all to do with what Robin Hood is supposed to be about, and Crowe doesn't fit the role (imo)...

And A-Team, well, I guess I'm one of the very few folks on these forums who never got into the A-Team. Sure, I watched the odd episode here and there, but I didn't exactly nerdgasm when they announced the remake. I'm going to go see it with no expectations whatsoever and let the movie surprise me.

soapyshooter

That Guy
Jan 19, 2010
super excited for: Clash of the Titans, Iron Man 2, Shutter Island, Inception

kinda excited for: the A-team (praying to god, they didnt fuck this one up)

Maeshone

Sep 7, 2009
Iron Man 2, Prince of Persia, A-Team, The Expendables, Machete and Predators are the ones I can think of right off the top of my head

Quickening666

May 7, 2008
There's a remake of the original Highlander coming this year too. Was titled "Highlander: The Reckoning" the last time I checked. I cannot wait for that.
Looking forward to "Predators" and hoping for "AvP 3" to be announced. No, seriously, I like those films.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Sonicron said:
And A-Team, well, I guess I'm one of the very few folks on these forums who never got into the A-Team.
Don't worry, I've never seen it at all :p

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Quad08 said:
I can't let that slip, Silent Hill was a really good video game based movie.

theurbansailfish

Nov 4, 2009
Most of what has been mentioned in here previously, and Tron Legacy. I wasn't sure about a Tron sequel until I found out that Jeff Bridges was going to be in it, and I haven't seen any of his movies that I haven't liked.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Maeshone said:
Machete and Predators
Oh fuck yes. I want to see Machete so bad...

And 'Predators'...? Is there a new Predator movie in the works? *hopes*

Experimental said:
Silent Hill was a really good video game based movie.
Very much agreed. Interwebz high five, good sir.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Experimental said:
Quad08 said:
Saw it and wasn't much of a fan of it. Maybe that was because I never played the Silent Hill games but I really didn't give a darn about anything going on. Just my opinion though :)

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Quad08 said:
Experimental said:
Quad08 said:
Saw it and wasn't much of a fan of it. Maybe that was because I never played the Silent Hill games but I really didn't give a darn about anything going on. Just my opinion though :)
It's okay, I find people saying RE movie series were good, and maybe they are, but has little to nothing to do with the videogame, but I was never a big fan of RE series also, so, I understand the reasoning in your point. you should give Silent Hill a chance, the first one if possible, today may looks shitty, but it's the best Silent Hill so far to me, and the movie make justice for the first three games in my opinion. You can agree with me it's not Street Fighter =D

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Possibly the Prince of Persia movie, Toy Story 3 and the Alice in Wonderland movie by Tim Burton.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Predator ain't shit without Arnie.

And we'll see what the new Clah of The Titans will bring. As long as they don't include that stupid robot owl.

Quad08

Oct 18, 2009
Experimental said:
It's okay, I find people saying RE movie series were good, and maybe they are, but has little to nothing to do with the videogame, but I was never a big fan of RE series also, so, I understand the reasoning in your point. you should give Silent Hill a chance, the first one if possible, today may looks shitty, but it's the best Silent Hill so far to me, and the movie make justice for the first three games in my opinion. You can agree with me it's not Street Fighter =D
Yes, I've been trying to find the first one. I've heard its quiet good.

Which Street Fighter movie are you referring to?