UPDATE: Its Another Fire Emblem Character for Smash...

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
SupahEwok said:
Dalisclock said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
I hate this franchise with a passion. Every story and character is the same. And smash is so bland. It?s just forward a until the cpu is gone. I think I?m gonna trade it in and be glad I didn?t throw my money away with the fighters pass.
why are you fighting CPU's instead of real people online or locally?
You really expect me to play with others?
You really scared you'll get your ass whooped by others?
If he's not having fun playing with others, isn't that reason enough.

Hell, that's a big part of the reason I stopped playing MP a long time ago, because the amount of time I was having fun was far exceeded by the times I wasn't and it didn't seem to matter much where I went.
Yoshi is being his usual special self, but there is a point: buying a party game and calling it boring and bad because you play it by yourself doesn't particularly add up. I'd call it a poor purchase decision, anyways.
and you've got nothing better to say other than making assholish insults directed towards me as usual Ewok.

and Dalisclock, the entire point of Smash Bros is multiplayer.

buying a multiplayer focused game and then complaining about it's lackluster single player seems pretty silly. like why buy a multiplayer game in the first place if you don't intend to play the mutliplayer?

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
Elvis Starburst said:
Yoshi178 said:
Why are you playing with douchebags?
Oh jeez wiz- OF COURSE, that's what people have been doing wrong all this time, how could we be such silly little chuckle fucks, eh?

Like, it isn't as if we have no choice who we get matched up with online, or who we meet at tournaments, or at events, or at social gatherings with friends of friends of other friends, nahhh... We just do this to ourselves. Yup.

Yoshi178 said:
Really curious why this was where your mind first went when someone said they didn't wanna play with other people. It's such an oddly... childish first guess.

Last time I played with others, I was constantly called a fa**** for picking people I liked instead of top tier.
If you ask me Yoshi that's a pretty good reason to not wanna play with other people in a game, it's why I don't touch things like League or Overwatch myself.

Maybe tone down your victim blaming just a touch
Why would you buy a multiplayer focused game in the first place if you hate multiplayer games then genius?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Yoshi178 said:
SupahEwok said:
Dalisclock said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
I hate this franchise with a passion. Every story and character is the same. And smash is so bland. It?s just forward a until the cpu is gone. I think I?m gonna trade it in and be glad I didn?t throw my money away with the fighters pass.

Hell, that's a big part of the reason I stopped playing MP a long time ago, because the amount of time I was having fun was far exceeded by the times I wasn't and it didn't seem to matter much where I went.
Yoshi is being his usual special self, but there is a point: buying a party game and calling it boring and bad because you play it by yourself doesn't particularly add up. I'd call it a poor purchase decision, anyways.
and you've got nothing better to say other than making assholish insults directed towards me as usual Ewok.

buying a multiplayer focused game and then complaining about it's lackluster single player seems pretty silly. like why buy a multiplayer game in the first place if you don't intend to play the mutliplayer?
"You've got nothing to say!"

proceeds to repeat what I said

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
SupahEwok said:
Yoshi178 said:
SupahEwok said:
Dalisclock said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:

notice how i managed not to include personal attacks toward you?

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Yoshi178 said:
SupahEwok said:
Yoshi178 said:
SupahEwok said:
Dalisclock said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:

No?

No I did not notice you not making any personal attacks against me. Thread's kinda gone off topic, tho.

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
SupahEwok said:
Yoshi178 said:
SupahEwok said:
Yoshi178 said:
SupahEwok said:
Dalisclock said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:

No?

No I did not notice you not making any personal attacks against me. Thread's kinda gone off topic, tho.
maybe don't insult me for no good reason next time then?

RaikuFA

Jun 12, 2009
SupahEwok said:
Dalisclock said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:

It?s a mix of buying into the hype and hoping I?d get a main finally.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
RaikuFA said:
SupahEwok said:
Dalisclock said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:
Yoshi178 said:
RaikuFA said:

It?s a mix of buying into the hype and hoping I?d get a main finally.
Hype is a harlot. But personally, I would only play Smash in singleplayer for practice for when I play it for multiplayer. It has a lot to do for singleplayer, but it never really adds up to what I'd call a satisfactory single player experience (although I think that of all fighting games, and there's folks who have fun with those alone).

Hmm, actually I think I'd call Melee alright for singleplayer, it had several campaign modes, and a list of special mission type stuff. That was fun.

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
McElroy said:
Those stockings are hot though.
I know right, I started a new game in FE: 3 Houses with the female Byleth yesterday and was thinking the same thing.