[Update] Super Street Fighter 3DS Features Behind-the-Shoulder Hadoukens

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
Why is 3DS just remaking games? Its like they are just saying "Look, we have it in here too bitches!"

I still think Nintendo is evil, just saying

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
josemlopes said:
Why is 3DS just remaking games? Its like they are just saying "Look, we have it in here too bitches!"
The 3DS is not a living entity, and can't remake anything.

As for why Nintendo are remaking OoT and Star Fox 64? Popular demand.

Why are Capcom porting SSFIV to the 3DS? Because they can. They want the game everywhere, including the iPhone.

Why are Konami remaking/porting/whatever MGS3 to the 3DS? No fucking idea, honestly.

EDIT:

There are plenty of brand new games announced for it though, mind you.

chemicalfire

Nov 10, 2009
JediMB said:
chemicalfire said:
I think he's saying "The Chikaka!" over and over again in the video.
What?

I'm hearing...

"no Game Soft Maker mo fumarete ite hatsuwai tosho kara renkei o kun dakatachi da"

No idea if it's accurate, though.
"Chikaka" was a reference to the 2nd Ace Ventura Movie, though I honestly expected someone to correct me by posting an accurate japanese translation instead of catching the reference. Hooray for predictability! I wish you could bet on forum replies in vegas. Maybe there'll be a mod to let you bet on them in Fallout New Vegas!

For.I.Am.Mad

May 8, 2010
Ghengis John said:
So the final boss of DOA 3 was what? A trail blazer? I mean that camera angle was universally maligned. I guess cap figures 3d will make all the difference.
Holy crap, I remember that. And yeah it sucked, but this will be 3D so.....maybe it'll work.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
quote="bjj hero" post="7.235787.8388729"]It will make judging attack distances a nightmare. Plus I dont see the DS controls comparing with a good joystick.[/quote]

My first thought too. People will only play Dhalsim to make sure it will connect :p

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
That's pretty cool, but it's obviously not going to work from a timing perspective if I need to parry 15 hits in a super move, because I have no life left, before unleashing my own super move in this year's EVO 2004.

Seems like a good tourist mode, doubtful that frame counters will find much to love. But then again, it's probably a moot point as frame counters will never be playing SF4 on anything that doesn't have a joystick.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
chemicalfire said:
JediMB said:
chemicalfire said:
I think he's saying "The Chikaka!" over and over again in the video.
What?

I'm hearing...

"no Game Soft Maker mo fumarete ite hatsuwai tosho kara renkei o kun dakatachi da"

No idea if it's accurate, though.
"Chikaka" was a reference to the 2nd Ace Ventura Movie, though I honestly expected someone to correct me by posting an accurate japanese translation instead of catching the reference. Hooray for predictability! I wish you could bet on forum replies in vegas. Maybe there'll be a mod to let you bet on them in Fallout New Vegas!
I would've guessed Stargate SG-1. The episode "Beast of Burden", with Chaka and the other enslaved Unas.

But now I have Jim Carrey stuck in my head. Thanks.

mr_rubino

Sep 19, 2010
Oh wow, I loved than in DOA1.
Next gimmick please, Ninnies. This one looks pretty DOA itself.