Update: Trailer for Schwarzenegger's The Governator Cartoon Surfaces

daemon37

Oct 14, 2009
Why does everyone think this is a bad thing. I think this new franchise has the potential to produce numerous lolz. I'm looking forward to it.

Animyr

Jan 11, 2011
My main concern is that there won't be enough parody. And who thinks it would have been so much better if he was being a superhero while being governor?

ionpulse2

Mar 13, 2009
Oh God, this can't be real - this has to be an April Fool's joke. Please, please tell me this is just a horrifying April Fool's joke - I don't think the world can handle shit of this magnitude.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
BreakfastMan said:
Oh, I cannot wait until Linkara gets his hands on this. I will be hilarious...
Somehow, I think this won't make it to Linkara's review list. We shall see, though.

Idocreating

Apr 16, 2009
SpcyhknBC said:
It has the potential to be the most ridiculously awesome thing ever, either because it's going to blow away all our expectations, or it's just going to be ludicrously bad.
Somehow, I doubt it. From the trailer I see robots that rob a security truck (What do they want money for?) and Arnie has a team of kids working with him. Why? What makes those little gits so important? Why don't they just go all out and give him a monkey sidekick? With a jetpack and lazerbeam eyes. I assure you that would be a better show that what you'll see.

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
I want this to be a thing, if only so future generations can read about it and be absolutely baffled. All the better if he becomes President afterward.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Yeah. I'm gone to watch this. Arnold's movies were action-oriented, cliches with explosions and bad-one liners. It's like he was born to be in a comic/cartoon.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Jumplion said:
On the video: I like how transforming robots are treated as everyday occurrences in modern day California instead of, you know, a friggin' major, world changing discovery! But no, the Guvunatah needs to go ahead and destroy them.

Nice job breaking it, hero! [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NiceJobBreakingItHero]
That one link just killed three hours of my life.

Thanks man....thanks a lot.

OT: This looks....how do you describe it? I guess I'll give it a shot if it actually comes on tv. One shot though. It's looks too cheesy to be good from the trailer.

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
Wow thats...impressively bad. So lets see here. This show is ripping off Ex Machina, Iron Man and The Centurians. What next?