UPDATED Darksiders 3 Has Apparently Leaked on Amazon, Including Screenshots

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Leonardo Huizar said:
Does this mean Ds4 is going to be about a demigod that makes everyone die of hunger?
The fourth horseman is Strife who looks like a cowboy in sculpted plate armour wielding two pistols - Mercy and Redemption.

major_chaos

Ruining videogames
Feb 3, 2011
Cool, but I really hope it plays more like the first game than the second. I remember enjoying the "Zelda with God of War-ish combat" of the fist game more than the "pseudo-open world Diablo lite" of the second.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
I never got around to getting DS2, but I remember having some fun with the first one long ago. This one might be the best one yet though.

dragongit

Feb 22, 2011
KoudelkaMorgan said:
I never got around to getting DS2, but I remember having some fun with the first one long ago. This one might be the best one yet though.
If you're a PC gamer, it's 6 bucks on Steam, 10 if you get both games. And on Ps4 and Xbox they are doing a sale for 20 bucks bundled , so it's a good a time as any to pick them up and become reacquainted.

Zen Bard

Eats, Shoots and Leaves
Sep 16, 2012
Kind of bummed they went with "Fury" and not one of the more traditional mythological Horsemen.

True, only Famine and Pestilence were left. Can't really see how magical starvation powers would have worked as a gameplay mechanic. But Pestilence could have been like a Diablo III type character with powers like "Bug Swarm" or "Rot" or "Blood Vomit".

But I love this series, so nitpick aside, I'll probably get it!

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Finally!

So fucking hyped for this! I thought gunslinger Strife was supposed to be next on the list, but it's ok because Fury looks awesome!!

Brb, going to go play the last 2 games again now!

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
The first 2 games are on sale on steam right now. Never having tried them I brought them and so far have enjoyed the first few hours of the first game. Then my controller died and controlling it with m+kb is akin to having a sexual relationship with that fire fisted miniboss you fight early on.

Tautology

Apr 5, 2011
It's alive!

I was afraid the Darksiders series might be dead and it's nice to know I was wrong. I really enjoyed the previous two and Gunfire looks to be made up of some of Vigil's former team, so I'm really looking forward to this. Joe Mad's art direction alone was worth the price of admission. Kind of bummed it's still not picking up from the first game yet, but I guess it's cool to see that none of the horsemen were sitting on their hands during War's century long imprisonment.