US 2024 Presidential Election

Phoenixmgs

The Muse of Fate
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
w/ M'Kraan Crystal
Yes. I'm voting for Harris. I'm voting for the person that won't screw everyone over, because they control their ego and need constant dick suckng. BTW, Project 2025 It's a real thing and there goes black history, DEI, and Affirmative action. Trump will sign off on anything from Republicans, if he gets elected. Roe versus Wade, no longer continue to exist, if he's elected.
Project 2025 is as real as it was 40+ years ago. They release the same document every election cycle, it's not a big deal...

Last edited:

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Trump hasn't got a insult to stick to Kamala yet, like he does with every other opponent

Meanwhile, a bunch of lefties have been calling her Copmala for year

Reactions: gorfias

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Trump hasn't got a insult to stick to Kamala yet, like he does with every other opponent

Meanwhile, a bunch of lefties have been calling her Copmala for year
I'm wondering if he'll go for "Cackles"?
I'm hearing they're hoping they can pull a 2020 Biden: just keep her hidden and stay away from concrete proposals.
Anybody got a link that does show such proposals? Thanks.

dreng3

Elite Member
Aug 23, 2011
Country
Denmark
Project 2025 is as real as it was 40+ years ago. They release the same document every election cycle, it's not a big deal...
Is abortion less available today than it was a decade ago?
Does the various agencies under the executive have less power than they did a decade ago?
Are there fewer restrictions on money in politics/power/influence than there were a decade ago?

Consider your answers to the above and then consider what 2025 claims to be in favour of.

Reactions: Kwak

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
You just can't say that after January 6th happened. This isn't the same party has it used to be, noticed that almost everyone of the old guard in GOP is being kicked out at every opportunity.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
I'm wondering if he'll go for "Cackles"?
I'm hearing they're hoping they can pull a 2020 Biden: just keep her hidden and stay away from concrete proposals.
Anybody got a link that does show such proposals? Thanks.
I would say no as she has infinitely more charisma than Biden... because he was too busy being asleep

Concrete proposals... I wouldn't trust anyone in an election campaign

Reactions: gorfias

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008

She's made it clear her allegiance but in case you were wondering if the campaign trail might get her to soften up on the Israel Dick Suckin contest...

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
In the full clip, she asked the hecklers to be quiet nicely first.

I'll give her some credit for that but I stand by my statement above. The President of The United States shouldn't be using ShitLib "Well TRUMP is worse so shut up" arguments.

Hell, had she not brought explicit attention to it, I would have had no idea what they were chanting. Though I suppose it could have been a lot louder in person so she had to address it. Getting heckled and protested is part of your job Harris so you need to figure out a better way to deal with it than "Well I guess vote for Trump if you're mad about me giving Israel a blank check to kill".

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Project 2025 Is a big threat and a big deal. It's only "harmless" to mostly straight white people, because either are to be affected the least or doesn't apply to them at all. They'll certain users here will never understand that and only give a rat's ass about themselves and no one else.

Last edited: