Usernames

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
It's a combination of the first word of the title of the song I was listening to at the time, and the baked good which I'm most known for making.
Besides, it just kinda fits together.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Actually a pretty funny story. When I was little my brother and his friend were into rap music. So we were jokingly coming up named for our future stage personas.

They took all the good names, like Big Daddy-O (friend) and Pimpin Dad (My brother). I couldn't figure out a name so I said "Foxy Father" going with the motif. I was laughed out of the room by them. But I told my brother that Pimpin went better with me cause my name was Peter (See, 2 Ps? thats young logic for ya)

Later that day I made a yahoo account to watch music videos, and gave myself the name pimppeter.

When I joined my first forum oblivionsource I kept the name. (Not many things to make accounts for back then). 4 something years later, the site implodes, and I join the Escapist. And I just dragged the name over there because it was easy to do.

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
Mine was a name I (thought I) made up, and thought it would be a cool name for a dark wizard, like some sort of necromancer, or incidentally, a username.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
I have a few usernames which I use as defaults if I can't be bothered thinking of something for a particular forum, this is one of them. Betancore is from Midas Betancore (and sort of Medea as well) from Dan Abnett's Eisenhorn omnibus.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Lord of Simulated People. Whether it's city-builders, Sims-style games, or RTSes. Those little peons answer to ME.

I've had the username since 2000, when I used it on GameFAQs.

The Tommunist

Apr 14, 2009
I'm named after a certain band, through this is the only site where i'm known as boris. i'm also known as tom206 on most sites, and the tommunist on gaming sites.

Mr. Mortiss

May 24, 2010
I made got mine from a character I created for a short story, and added "Mr." due to the fact that I was often mistaken to be ten years older than I actually was and so I was often called by it.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
I had a shirt that said Tijuana Tim's surf board wax. My friends liked the name and called me that for about a week. I always thought it had a nice ring to it.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
RatRace123

I have a fascination with the animal, I used to have a pet rat and they are damned intelligent creatures. And there's that old saying "life's a rat race" And 123, because... um, just sort of because. Add all those together and you get my username.