Uwe Boll makes Auschwitz film.

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
So let me get this straight A German film maker best known for making shity and quite frequently tasteless movies wants to make a film about the Auschwitz Nazi death camp, I don't see this ending well at all In fact I see lynch mobs in his future.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
This will probably end with it being banned.

I bet a can of beans that it will be banned from at least three countries.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
No, No, No, No, No, No, No, No, NO!!

Who thought it was a brilliant idea to give Uwa Boll, the creator of several pieces of crap movies based on video games, the right to a Jewish Concentration/Execution Camp?!!

(joke)Darn Germany! First you cause the Holocaust, then you create legal loopholes so bad filmmakers can make money, now you get Uwa Boll to make a Holocaust film!!(/joke)

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
This looks like a crappy movie based around that movie about the guy who tries to save the jews. Can't remember what its called right now :\

Quaxar said:
BonsaiK said:
Oh this is going to be brilliant. I love Uwe Boll's work and it's about time he did something like this. This movie could only be better if it was related to a computer game in some way.
I bet it will be a secret Wolfenstein movie!
So help me god if it is that I will have to kill this 'Owe Boll'

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
SO a crappy German director is making a film glorifying the attempted genocide of Jews?

This aint ending well

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010

My bad visual pun aside, this is quite possibly the worst idea I have ever heard in my entire life. I honestly cannot think of a comparable situation as this.