V-day and your plans

Mr Fixit

Oct 22, 2008
Once I leave work I'm going home & probably sleep for an hour or two, the get up & play a game until I go back to sleep for the night so I can get up & go back to the same damn job I do everyday... I really live the good life don't I.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Demon ID said:
I agree with both these plans, I suggest we go to the Netherlands and try to gain funding/support from them against our mutual enemy the French while Techno Squidgy indulges his coffee, bridge and hooker passions (I will selflessly assist him in the latter).

Today, still wanted by the French Government, we will survive as soldiers of fortune.

I'm not a fan of coffee but I do have a passion for what they sell in Amsterdam's coffee shops!

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Treat it like any other day, except maybe some art for the occasion and my contempt for this stupid holiday

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
I worked, now I'm not working, and I forgot to buy the vodka I had intended to purchase on the way home, so, sitting here, waiting on laundry.

Hell, out of all of the valentine's days I've experienced, I've been alone on all of them, and only once have I even been dating someone, most other Valentines days, if I'm not working I drink myself into a coma, and just ignore it's very existence, mainly because I get so drunk I can't remember it, I mean I swear the next day I'm pissing something akin to butane but I don't honestly care, if I kill myself with alcohol poisoning, nobody really loses anything, I technically do, but how much am I going to care if I'm dead really, pretty sure you can't care about that shit if you're dead.

Still, today I guess it's not going to go down that way, so laundry, maybe a glass of orange juice, and I guess I'll probably play a game for a bit and sleep for work tomorrow.