Valentine's day plan

Silent observer

Jun 18, 2009
This valentines day will be spent playing games and swinging from crushing depression to cautious optimism back to crushing depression.

The usual, in other words.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
My boyfriends at college till 5, so might catch up on a bit of cleaning, then game for a bit. Maybe go out and get some chocolate for us to share. I couldn't afford a card, so I made him one and gave him a "coupon".

Aureli

Mar 8, 2010
I'm going to do chores, run errands, and pretend like the worst holiday on the planet for the recently single doesn't exist.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
I will not be seing my girlfriend today, so I can boycott this so called holiday which probably exists for marketing purposes only. Instead I shall buy something nice for her and go out tomorrow, just because I want to.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I'm going to make all the couples I know as miserable as possible if they are around. If I'm not happy, no one gets to be happy.

Bender Rodriguez

Sep 2, 2010
Wake up, fix some stuff at different offices, some learning, workout, food, all the sunday televison, sleep.

Lonely this Valentines, i guess i need to occupy my day.

farscythe

Dec 8, 2010
EBHughsThe1st said:
What're you doin' on Valentine's Day?

I'm going to the spend the evening at my house with BBQ hot wings and a zombie movie.
great plan...
damn the missus for being a veggie.
salmon n zombies it is... or maybe prawns

prawn of the dead woo

Bradd94

Nov 16, 2009
I got a date with Mrs Palmer.
heh heh heh ^had to be done

OT: Seriously though, nothing special.
Just another monday really.

[small][small][small]I'm so very lonely.[/small][/small][/small]

Plastic Muscles

Apr 9, 2010
Watch some QI and play a couple of video games, you know the usual.

Oh and pre-order the new Radiohead album which is released on SATURDAY! If you can't tell I'm excited about that.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Go to college, feel depressed by all the couples, come home, do Electronics coursework, and maybe see 'Paul'.

Natasha_LB

Jan 2, 2011
Absolutely nothing. Me and Susan are stone cold broke at the moment, I'm not even expecting a card.. in fact, I'll be upset if I do get one because I didn't have enough cash to buy her one and it'd make me feel bad.

Still, she's asleep right now, so I'm gonna surprise her by cleaning the apartment before I go to uni, and I'm gonna try and scrounge enough cash off my classmates so that I can at least pick up a cheap bottle of wine. Being poor sucks : (

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
Eh, I don't care about valentines day enough to make any special plans. Granted, my gf lives a 2 hour plane ride away, but it's still just silly. Why not do something romantic as a surprise, not because it's expected of you?

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
work till 430 or 6pm (getting over strep)
Text my bf since he will be working all day
dinner
shower
possibly play borderlands
sleep

Mr Montmorency

Jun 29, 2010
Masturbate twice while crying, take anti-depressants and go to sleep in the afternoon while I ponder the implications of deservedly dying alone.