Valve Comics Compendium Revealed By Dark Horse

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
So, still nothing on Half-Life? (Slams forehead against desk and sighs)

This at least sounds interesting though.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
YES. I hope the TF2 comics are new and not just a compilation of the ones that have been on the website for ages. I've been saying for years that if they released a monthly TF2 comic book I would snatch it up.

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
sinestro1940 said:
Rob Liefeld, eh? I would love nothing more than to see Gordon Freeman drawn with a giant pair of man-tits.
I don't even think Liefeld works for Dark Horse.

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
I think those are all just the comics that Valve has already written and released, so I'm a little disappointed that it's not anything new.

And the reason that there is no Gordon Freeman is that Valve's first comic was for TF2, with several more TF2 ones written to promote some upcoming update, before they made "The Sacrifice" for the L4D updates, and the Portal 2 one before Portal 2 came out. Half-Life has been stagnating (as far as we know) all this time, so they haven't made any announcements regarding it. When they do announce HL2: Ep. 3 (Or HL3) I expect a few comics to be there, as well.

The Bucket

May 4, 2010
sinestro1940 said:
Rob Liefeld, eh? I would love nothing more than to see Gordon Freeman drawn with a giant pair of man-tits.
Plus a few shoulder pads, an even more robot suit and posed like he dropped a penny!