Valve Looking Into Getting Left 4 Dead Mods Onto 360

Apr 28, 2008
GonzoGamer said:
Then maybe the 360 really does need a web browser or at least third party channels. You know there's people who would voluntarily host that, there's just no way to do that independently. I'm sure things get pricy (especially since time is money) for those who host pc mods but that don't stop them.
Yeah, thats why most have paypals or something similar, to help cover the costs.

Arassar

Nov 25, 2008
Valve should stop looking cuz it ain't gonna happen.

Also, they should stop worrying about what players make for L4D and support their damn game like they said they were going to. Looking to their customers to do it for them is bush league.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Irridium said:
GonzoGamer said:
Then maybe the 360 really does need a web browser or at least third party channels. You know there's people who would voluntarily host that, there's just no way to do that independently. I'm sure things get pricy (especially since time is money) for those who host pc mods but that don't stop them.
Yeah, thats why most have paypals or something similar, to help cover the costs.
I've actually used that a couple of times. Only when I get good use out of it first.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
If this works then this will be the fall of me. Lord knows how much modding I've done for oblivion alone.

Sigenrecht

Mar 17, 2008
One thing I really resent about being a console gamer nowadays is that I can't enjoy some of the most fantastic modding communities present in many of my favorite games (for the PC or simply being PC ports). It would be amazing if Valve could bring the fruits of many a person's imagination and time to the 360, which I play purely because of the hardware.