Valve Readies Team Fortress 2 "Pyromania" Update

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
And the sad thing about all this? I can't play it cause my graphics card burnt out (I think)

Can't believe I'm gonna miss the first day of it

Alternative

Jun 2, 2010
Gigatoast said:
I have a sneaking suspicion 'Meet the Pyro' will leave us knowing exactly as much about the Pyro's identity as we know now.
perhaps, it will probably end on a tease.

but im hoping that valve will go "its our last meet the X video, so fuck it lets give them what they want"

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Calling this the "final class-based update" is kind of a misnomer. The actual class-based updates concluded almost two years ago with the Engineer Update. The last major update was Medic-themed but included new unlockables for nearly all of the classes, and I'm sure this (and possible future class-themed updates, which are not out of the question at all) will be no different.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
just watched the MTP video. my response, 'HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!"

Angry Camel

Mar 21, 2011
Just watched Meet the Pyro (opinion hidden to keep the surprise).
At first I thought it was just plain dumb, but if you consider what it would take to gleefully use fire in combat, it's no wonder he's gone off in his own world of candy and cherubs.

aksel

Nov 18, 2009
Pretty damn funny. What is even more interesting, is Source Filmmaker. Pretty damn neato, if you ask me.
http://www.sourcefilmmaker.com/