Valve's Second Round of Left 4 Dead 2 Plushies Spawn

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
I wonder why they're specifically branding these as Left 4 Dead 2 plushies when they're all from both games so far. (And from the looks of those silhouettes in the last post, the other two might be too.)

Bluntknife said:
Awwww so cute.

Half Life 2 ep3 would be even cuter!
Every time you complain about Episode 3 getting delayed, Gabe Newell gets fatter.

Asehujiko

Feb 25, 2008
Steve the Pocket said:
I wonder why they're specifically branding these as Left 4 Dead 2 plushies when they're all from both games so far. (And from the looks of those silhouettes in the last post, the other two might be too.)

Bluntknife said:
Awwww so cute.

Half Life 2 ep3 would be even cuter!
Every time you complain about Episode 3 getting delayed, Gabe Newell gets fatter.
Because they're based on the newer L4D2 models. The boomer has those big stomach pustules that the L4D1 boomer didn't have, the tank's head is on the front of his body like in 2 and the hunter has tan pants as opposed to the blue ones from 1.

I prefer the original ones too(except maybe chtullu face smoker).

DutchWarlord

Aug 16, 2010
Patrick the Witch plushie is probably one of the last to come out, you can see images of all five before they're revealed and its quite clear which is the last one now.

ADDLibrarian

May 25, 2008
Oh jeeze the hunter plushie has a little smile and everything! Damnit! It's so cuuuuuute!
And I'm so brooooooke!