Vent your frustrations

Futurenerd

The Man With the Golden Bun
Oct 28, 2009
Everybody has something that ticks them off, whether it be trolls, bad games, or that weird-ass game dogs thing. So go on, rant, cuss, say whatever the hell comes to mind when you think about what you're most annoyed by.

Professor Cubbage

Aug 19, 2009
I've had it with these motherfuckin' campers in this motherfuckin' game!!!!!
Where the hell is Splinter Cell: Conviction??!! They said it would be released this month!!!!!!!! Lying bastards!!!
Why is ME2 on insanity so god damn unfair??!!!
I'm angry that I'm angry!!! RAAAAAGGEEE!!!!!!!

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I absolutely hate it when the OP doesn't contribute to his/her own thread. It fills me with Rage.

'Appy?

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
I'm trying so hard to figure out which game to play(God of war 1&2, Devil May cry 4, or star ocean), its so confusing i'm not playing any of them because i'm not sure.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
My brother started screaming repeatedly because my dad wouldn't turn it to the simpsons because he hadn't finished his homework.

May 28, 2009
Furburt said:
I'm annoyed that Northern Ireland isn't part of the Republic of Ireland yet.
Wasn't there a policing argument recently? SF and the DU. No one would actually elaborate on which side wanted what.

OT: My mother makes me very grumpy.

Futurenerd

Oct 28, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
I absolutely hate it when the OP doesn't contribute to his/her own thread. It fills me with Rage.

'Appy?
I just get filled with rage when someone leaves off the H at the beginning of a word.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Futurenerd said:
TheNumber1Zero said:

'Appy?
I just get filled with rage when someone leaves off the H at the beginning of a word.
You're about to be even madder, because I did that on purpose.

Futurenerd

Oct 28, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
Futurenerd said:
TheNumber1Zero said:

'Appy?
ORLY? XD

Futurenerd

Oct 28, 2009
manythings said:
I'm annoyed by people who choose to be ignorant.
Me too. Especially (and don't take offense if you do) people who choose to take Sarah Palin seriously.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
Why does the girl I want to be with have to be in Germany? Goddamn distances between countries!

Futurenerd

Oct 28, 2009
jasoncyrus said:
Alas cussing and ranting are frowned upon on this forum.
Well, that's the thing. I made a thread where it won't be frowned upon.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Futurenerd said:
TheNumber1Zero said:
Futurenerd said:
TheNumber1Zero said:

'Appy?
ORLY? XD
YARLY

it's how i talk, I enjoy saying some words without the H[footnote]See: 'Ell[/footnote]