Victory!

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
The final panel totally should of had the hat gods of Feed Dump looking on dismissively. Or just Paul and his epic hat stack from the last desert buses.

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
I'm now wondering what's on Erin's merch shirts. I'm imagining nothing particularly worksafe...

Also, loving the Dan Bull lyrics reference. Been listening to that song on repeat the last few days.

Aaron Sylvester

Jul 1, 2012
There there Erin, it's alright to not be as famous or awesome as Yahtzee :D
No hard feelings :D

*ducks a brick*
*ducks another brick*

Zachary Amaranth said:
Erin would totally whip Yahtzee's ass. I love Yahtzee, but he lacks the mental issues to even compete.
In fact, this is a crossover where I'd fear for Yahtzee's life. After all, if you die in the crossover, you DIE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do you realize what you've posted?!

My fucking eyes!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
PunkRex said:
Susan Arendt said:
Dude, I don't even know where to begin with that.
Allow me to start you off:

I l_ve it.
Yeah, no, that's not where I was going with it.
One wonders what Yahtzee will say about today's strip OR that picture.
Also, Erin's hat looks like something The Doctor would say he wears now, because it's cool, before River Song bazookas it off his head.

captcha: easy as cake
If I recall my Mushroom Kingdom lingo, Erin wants to have "cake" with Yahtzee. Filthy, dirty, freaky cake.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
Cpt Corallis said:
Also, loving the Dan Bull lyrics reference. Been listening to that song on repeat the last few days.
hate you so much...
i was gonna say that...

always enjoy the comic strip though.

Not Lord Atkin

I'm dead inside.
Oct 25, 2008
MrCollins said:
You missed out a third panel with LRR looking at Erin dismissively, just muttering "amateurs..."
"And remember. There may be other people wearing hats on the convention floor but they don't have... self respect! Also this hat!"

Now read it again in Graham's voice and apply it to Erin.

The Random One

May 29, 2008
If this was a LRR sketch the stinger would be Heavy Weapons Guy walking up to her booth and saying "SO... BEAUTIFUL!"

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Susan Arendt said:
PunkRex said:
Shipping Yahtzee and Erin, all aboard, TOOT TOOOOOOT!!!

EDIT:
Please don't ban me, tis a joke.
Dude, I don't even know where to begin with that.
I remember from the Escapist Expo that Yahtzee said he likes to look at fanfiction about himself when he feels down.

:/ Do you think this all counts as that? (the hat comic, and.....what ever you want to call the pic I hid)
Do you think they will lift his spirits, or make him feel worse?

Ragnarok2kx

Nov 18, 2009
Imp Emissary said:
I remember from the Escapist Expo that Yahtzee said he likes to look at fanfiction about himself when he feels down.
Considering this is the internet, the fact that such a thing exists shouldn't surprise me, but attempting to fully grasp it has effectively broken my mind.

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Not gonna lie, slightly disappointed that "I'm really mad" is not one of the T-Shirts at Erin's stall.

Rinshan Kaihou

Dec 3, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Erin would totally whip Yahtzee's ass. I love Yahtzee, but he lacks the mental issues to even compete.
In fact, this is a crossover where I'd fear for Yahtzee's life. After all, if you die in the crossover, you DIE IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO do you realize what you've posted?!

My fucking eyes![/quote]

Ok, maybe I fail. I dont' get it. Somebody explain to me what is so bad about that pic? I thought it was pretty well done T_T

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Aww yeah, because two ribbon-buckles just isn't enough. And the bouquet? Fugget abahht it. You can't step to that shit.

[sub]On a sidenote, I think Erin may end up causing another fire hazard with that thing.[/sub]

tahrey

Sep 18, 2009
Woo, dat IZ a nize hat!

Right, got that out of my system at last.
*bricks a duck*

...and that.
f---ing ducks