Video Game Character You Associate Most With?

phyrexian

Feb 5, 2012
Angela Orosco from SH2. We're not really similar anymore - though I am still wildly unpredictable and prone to giving into the crazy at times - but back in the day...

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Francis York Morgan from Deadly Premonition, only without the split personality and probably not nearly as smart. I don't know... it's his obsession with old movies, i think.

lolreaper

Jul 30, 2011
Kanji Tatsumi from persona 4,because i had a hard time dealing with my sexuality ,alot like he did

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Captain Price. Not because I'm some kind of badass (at least not yet), but rather because I tend to be a bit of a situation handler among my friends. Plus I've proven fairly difficult to kill over the years.

Edit: Actually, Mordin Solus. We have a strikingly similar outlook on the world.

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
Shepard because Shepard?

I'm gonna say Varric from Dragon Age 2. I'm short (when compared to my friends), like to tell stories, and am the snarky one in the group.

Sancrkf

Dec 6, 2010
Eh... I'm pretty forgettable, so if I ever met a character like me, I either didn't notice or don't remember it.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
-I have very few friends
-I can hold grudges for a very, very long time
-I'm often single-mindedly devoted to things
-I have a short fuse

...Not sure whether that's closer to Mokou or Youmu. Definitely one of those two, though.

Ventilator89

Jun 25, 2011
The exile from Kotor 2 (female character)
Don't even ask me...
I just feel like everything she does or/and says is something that I would do. This is probably why I like the game so much.

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Probably an extra, just sat in the background watching TV, like when you have to sneak past civilians in splinter cell or something. As for a main character until I think of something better I'm gonna say Dr Breen cos if aliens invaded I would totaly sell out humanity to become maniacal leader.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
neonsword13-ops said:

Yu Narukami: The shear definition of plain.

He's just a normal kid who's parents sent him to a small town because of work issues.

Best thing is... we both get all of the bitches.

[small]I lied about the bitches part...[/small]
I don't watch that show but....DAMN does he look bland. Does he talk in a monotone about the equivalent of a robot?

Hira

Oct 17, 2010
I'm usually a tad quiet, calm, always looking for a peaceful way out and will even take some abuse to that end, but lash out fiercely when someone crosses the line (which doesn't happen often). I also enjoy nature around me, taking walks in the forest and such.
Think Thrall's the closest match I'm going to get. You know, barring the summoning thunderstorms and firing lasers at dragons and such.

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
I'm gonna go with Viewitful Joe because I'm that nerdy guy who loves action movies and thinks he could take on an army of monsters and robots if I ever had to.

ColdBlooded

Feb 8, 2011
I'm going to say wheatley from Portal 2 because i'm a little neurotic, try to diffuse serious situations with humour, can get a little insecure, but am a fairly nice guy.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Mordin Solus. My brain often works too fast for my mouth to keep up, and when dictating maths work to my friends I can go so fast they're left behind in incomprehension.

Kikyoo

Apr 16, 2008
Bowser from the Mario series. We're both big brutes who lumber around and dream of lofty things that just never seem to pan out no matter how much we try to make them work.