Video game weapons you found most useless!

th3xile

Aug 9, 2009
Akalistos said:
th3xile said:
Akalistos said:
Dude, he's talking about Assassin's Creed 2.
What? There's no indication... How did you found out? I really thought that he was taking about the pistol in Medal of Honor. He need to know what punctuation is.
When he said "received the gun" he was referring to the hidden gun in AC2. He was saying that everything especially the poison became useless after you got a gun. Then when he mentioned scowling on a bench he was referring to the ease of escaping after it's use by blending into a crowd. If you re-read his post it makes much more sense from that perspective.

Engarde

Jul 24, 2010
Krunkcity3000 said:
Engarde said:
TriggerHappyAngel said:
Half of the Melee weapons in Left 4 Dead 2... why would you take a Frying Pan or a Police Baton when you can have a Katana?
Not to burst your bubble, but all the melee weapons in l4d2 are basically reskins and do the same damage. Thus, the police baton is the best since it swings the quickest.

Back on topic....I cannot think of much, as I was going to say the mirv.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're wrong the difference between using the baton and katana are pretty obvious. I dare you to pick a baton over a katana when the horde comes and you're running for your life.
As far as I am aware, and in my own experience, the baton does in fact, work better, since, as I said, swings much quicker and does the same damage. Though that might have been patched since I last played awhile ago.

Platypusbill101

Jan 2, 2011
The q-35 matter modulator, with a high crit chance and better criticals could get a damage output equivalent to that of a minigun. However, the effectiveness is based on chance which can be liability.

imaloony

Nov 19, 2009
luckshotpro said:
anything found in the toy store in Dead Rising
Incorrect! Having the Toy Laser Sword in your inventory made it so that you could light up darker areas, and the Servo-Bot Mask is actually a decent way to get past a few enemies. Mask a zombie so he can't hit you, and then throw him through a crowd of zombies.

Salem_Wolf

Jul 9, 2009
Corruption disk in Tron: Evolution.

I never use it, anywhere, ever. It saps the health of your enemies and limits their attacking (which may be multiplayer only), but if you're hurting for health that badly, using the disk isn't going to be useful, it'll only get you killed. I think it does minor damage too, but it's supposed to kill the enemies by draining their health to give to you. Sadly, it just isn't as useful as I hoped.

Akalistos

Apr 23, 2010
th3xile said:
Akalistos said:
th3xile said:
Akalistos said:
Dude, he's talking about Assassin's Creed 2.
What? There's no indication... How did you found out? I really thought that he was taking about the pistol in Medal of Honor. He need to know what punctuation is.
When he said "received the gun" he was referring to the hidden gun in AC2. He was saying that everything especially the poison became useless after you got a gun. Then when he mentioned scowling on a bench he was referring to the ease of escaping after it's use by blending into a crowd. If you re-read his post it makes much more sense from that perspective.
And if you look up my previous post to... who-what-it that i had edited my post with a proper response. Thank anyways for the translation.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
Nanissimov said:
#4) Poison stab (Assassins Creed 2) This had no purpose for anything other than giggles (or ad least i could not find one) it made enemies take out there swords and start waving them around.

Anyways thats what i could think of. What about you?
it was a stealth kill that normally ended up killing 2-3 more enemies. how is that not useful.

i find like 90% of the weapons in games useless. eithr because there in accurate or too close range or not enough ammo avaliable for it.

i prefer a nice accurate assualt rifle with a scope so any other weapon to me feels useless.