Video games with furry themed characters and/or themes in them.

WhitelionArokh

Sep 25, 2008
The goal for making this thread is to gather info. on any video games that have furry characters or themes in them.

For those who don't know what furries are- they are animals with human characteristics. An example would be Kimahri from FFX. He is a blue lion that has a human-structured body. A werewolf from fairy tale stories is another example. Another word for Furry could be anthro (For short.), anthromorphic or anthropomorphic.

Any video games that contain characters like this or are themed with furry; please put up the video game's name in a post.

I am most interested in video games that let you have a furry character in your team or have furry characters as playable characters. I see that in video games furries are usually the villains or at least not on the good side/protagonist's team. Mostly I want to know about video games where the furs are the main characters or at least a major part of the story.

Here are a few I know:

Rogue Galaxy
Furry Tales
Final Fantasy 11
Final Fantasy 10
Bloody Roar
Diablo 2 (The Druid character.)
Phantasy Star Universe (I think that's the correct title- it's the one on the 360.)

P.S.- This message is for those who answered to my last attempt at creating this thread. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my poll- I didn't mean for it to be bias. I added it in for fun because I thought people would like answering it. On reflection I realize I did not create objective answers.

This message is for any one who dislikes furries, believes they are amoral, and etc. I do not want this thread to be locked because I think it's a good opportunity to accumulate a good list of video games with anthro-morphic characters. Any post seen as hateful or as flames will most likely get this thread locked. So, please if anyone has anything to say about furries that might be seen as disrespectful and you want me to hear it- just send me a private message. And if you do have information on furry video games please post it though.

x434343

Mar 22, 2008
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion had the cat-people and the dragon-people.

azurawolf

Apr 27, 2009
One game I have is called Fur Fighters. It is a pretty fun game. And when you shoot someone, instead of blood stuffing comes out. Made me laugh when I was younger.

x434343

Mar 22, 2008
Now that I think of it, the PokeFan trainers from Pokemon were in fursuits, right? They could count.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Umm...
1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
2. Everquest II-- sort of.
3. Ratchet and Clank...I think.
4. SINS of a Solar Empire-- of course, you're going to have to stretch it just a bit.
5. World of Warcraft

That's all I've got...for now.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Final Fantasy 9 (The Burmecians and the race Zidane is a part of)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance with the Laguz (and probably its followup, though I never got round to playing it)

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
starfox. the origonal and starfox 64 are the best. assault was pretty good, but stay away from starfox command. its a broken game with a horrible multi-ending syestem.

SebZero

Jul 30, 2009
Both the Final Fantasy Tactics games have Vieras, and the second has Grias... although iunno what they are. Like, girls with dragon wings I suppose.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Amnestic said:
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance with the Laguz (and probably its followup, though I never got round to playing it)
You really should. The game's a lot harder, but the story is amazing and the new characters are amazing. It's the only Fire Emblem game that has a Myrmidon I like more than Mia.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Flying-Emu said:
Amnestic said:
You really should. The game's a lot harder, but the story is amazing and the new characters are amazing. It's the only Fire Emblem game that has a Myrmidon I like more than Mia.
If it doesn't have Nephenee in it, I'm not so interested. Plus it's on the wii as memory serves and my Wii is currently indisposed. I lack a TV worth playing it on and I'm not so sure I can hook it up to my monitor ;/