videogame crushes

The DSM

Apr 18, 2009
Rita from Tales of Vesperia.

Pure bad ass.

And Rise from Persona 4 and naoto, and chie... hell all the girls from persona 4, except your little sister.

Mr Snuffles

Owner of Mister Toast
Apr 15, 2009
pimppeter2 said:
Morrigan from DA:O

I just like they way she acts. This is pretty much the first time in this generation that I have actually cared for a female companion. Not to mention she is teh hotz.
I do know what you mean!

Tommy T.

Nov 9, 2009
Mr Snuffles said:
pimppeter2 said:

I just like they way she acts. This is pretty much the first time in this generation that I have actually cared for a female companion. Not to mention she is teh hotz.
I do know what you mean!
She's such a *****. Always whining when I save someone or do something nice >:#

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Kortney said:
Imagine how good the sex would be with Soap...
You have no idea just how hilarious that looks considering I've not long got up XD

On topic, though (and there's four more pages of this thread that I'm too lazy to read through, so if I'm ninja'd then ah well)...

Telma. Oh my Christ Telma. Now there's a real woman if there ever was one.
Well, you know what I mean.

Podunk

Dec 18, 2008
Someone else has probably said this before me, but the one character crush that stands out in my mind is Jade from Beyond Good and Evil. She was likeable, capable, caring and attractive. Just like a real girl should be.

The Anhk24

Dec 11, 2009
Trivun said:
The Anhk24 said:
Ok, for some reason I was playing the new Borderlands DLC and I had a flashback to when I had a videogame crush on kairi from kingdom hearts. Now I'm sure we all had those videogame crushes when we were younger so i guess the question is who was your videogame crush?
Not really sure how you get from Borderlands DLC to flashbacking about Kairi crushes, but what the hell. Anyway, I kind of would have done if I'd been younger when I first played it, but since I played it first when I was about 16/17 then I'd have felt slightly guilty (the character is meant to be 14 when we first see her, so I would have felt like a creepy old man...). But that said, I guess I also had a bit of a crush on Rikku (FFX/X-2) a while back. Also, Alice from the American McGee games, and April Ryan (of Dreamfall and The Longest Journey) to some extent (though that's mainly down to stuff I've heard and seen about the game. I haven't played it yet, though I intend to get it soon...).
Dude I have the weirdest flashbacks sometimes...I also have to say that one girl from ff8 was kind of cute

Admiral Stukov

I spill my drink!
Jul 1, 2009
I've said it before;
Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, lots of creds to the voiceactor as well, thats one heck of a sexy voice.

XxAltair

Nov 18, 2009
altair from assasins creed i have a HUGE crush on him but i dont think i should go into that .... or should i

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Elena, Street Fighter 3

Tall, muscled, and can totally beat your ass.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
Sasquatch99 said:
From Final Fantasy X, Yuna and Rikku. I don't know why, I probably just got more emotionally attached to those characters then I did with any others.
Emotional attachment? That goes to Yuna. But only in FFX, I could not care for her for what little of FFX2 I could bear to play.

I did love Rikku though. Her personality and appearance just sparked something in me as pathetic as that sounds.

Oh, and I always had a thing for Kairi, she was almost a mix between the two I found.

Shoadowguard100

Sep 28, 2009
pimppeter2 said:

I agree with this 100%.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
nicholaxxx said:
that last one isn't a true cosplay unless they have thighs the size of pickup trucks, don't ya know?
Martial-arts-honed legs = good times on many levels, I have first hand experience of this (again, on many levels).

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
Ages ago, it was Yuna. In a game I had never actually played, or had means to play(Late PS2 comer). She was just really cute. Its kind of amusing in retrospect.

More recent is Morrigan from DA:O. Just her mannerisms, and that cold logic. And something about her face.