Videogame song at my wedding!

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
This ones pretty nice. very classic and melodic. and if you are italian, then bene!
edit: YAY! IT WORKED! lol i figured out the friggin video link posting-stuff!

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
gmergurl said:
Phlakes said:
FF7 chocobo theme? I think this one might a little better/more appropriate-

The first one is definitely on my list of "must play at wedding" when I get married. I still haven't gotten a chance to play XIII so I didn't even know this gem existed. For that sir or madam, I thank you kindly.
That's what I'm here for. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Top-Ten-Songs] It's actually one of my favorite songs ever from a game, and definitely if you're just looking at jazz. Not that there's much competition in the jazz songs from video games category.

Mar 28, 2011
General BrEeZy said:
This ones pretty nice. very classic and melodic. and if you are italian, then bene!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyee46OFCkc

(I still can't figure out how to post a bloody link that shows the content directly on the page, and its effing bugging me!)
For the video you've put there for example type [ youtube=Fyee46OFCkc ] (without the spaces)

Hope this helps!

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
You should totally have her make her entrance to the Skyrim theme.

Dovahkiin Dovahkiin
Naal ok zin los vahriin
Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal
Ahrk fin norok paal graan
Fod nust hon zindro zaan
Dovahkiin Fah hin kogaan mu draal

I would be willing to pay to see this.

TheFinalFantasyWolf

Dec 23, 2010
It's not a classic (in fact the game isn't even out yet) However I think its beautiful. I'm sure its going to take its place as one of the great FF songs of all time.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
nothingspringstomind said:
General BrEeZy said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyee46OFCkc

(I still can't figure out how to post a bloody link that shows the content directly on the page, and its effing bugging me!)
For the video you've put there for example type [ youtube=Fyee46OFCkc ] (without the spaces)

Hope this helps!
O
M
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord_Nether

Nov 6, 2011
how about Eyes On Me from FF8
Maybe not as good as some of the others on hear, but at least it's a love song.
Also, don't know how you'd fit this in but this would be epic

Taynas

May 20, 2010
A lot of these so far have been great choices. I personally walked down the aisle to this one and no one noticed it was video game music. In fact, my grandmother who hates video games thought it was a beautiful song.
It is from WOW but it is really beautiful.

Rodrigo Girao

May 13, 2011
Lunar: The Silver Star - "Wind's Nocturne"

Phantasy Star Online - "The Whole New World"

Panzer Dragoon Saga - "Sona Mi Areru Ec Sancitu"

NiGHTS: into dreams... - "Dreams, Dreams"

Grandia II - "Traditional Song ~ The Villager's Chorus"

Lord_Nether

Nov 6, 2011
Just remembered PokeRemixStudio
definitely this
no wait this
but there's also this
you know what, just put all of his remixes
they're all awesome

Scrythe

Premium Gasoline
Jun 23, 2009
Everyone's posting Square Enix, so here's mine:

As for non SE (warning, it's a lot!):

And my girlfriend's picks:

I dunno what tone you're going for, so my suggestions are a bit all over the place. I just went for "pretty" tracks. My girlfriend obviously enjoys her some Katamari. We both wish you the best.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
"You may now kiss the bride."

*Final Fantasy 'Victory' fanfare plays*

Epic win.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
I would have also suggested Aerith's theme instead of "Here comes the Bride" because I'm biased ;)

Mar 28, 2011
The missus: Thanks guys! Definately FF VIII victory theme for the kiss!! It doesn't have to be wedding-y. It's for people waiting around before, in the marrige bit and for the dancing. Our first dance is to this.

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Hero in a half shell said:
Play this:

And watch everyone to see who recognises the song and gets creeped out the most!
I guarantee anyone who's played Halo will end up reacting like a PTSD victim. Sweating and shaking in their seats, as they look like fools trying to explain to everyone "It reminds me of a scary videogame I played over a decade ago."
Why would you do this to me...
*Cries in a corner*

damselgaming

Feb 3, 2009
Ohh noo, this is so upsetting. I will never find someone who wants to have a wedding that includes all of this! Mainly because I just want a quick signing at the registry office and then a massive party (no family you see). I will add my input of:

<youtube=D4aUcOOaOFw>