Status
Not open for further replies.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Whether it's the individual or the corporate as a whole, there are figures that makes stupid, tone-deaf, and greedy decisions that does negative impact in the gaming industry. While the ultimate goal of anyone in any industries is to make money, these are the figures that tries way too hard without gaining the favor of the consumers. Let's talk about them

Randy Pitchford
You know it's going to be a fun list when this is the first person mentioned on the list; From the terrible decision making with Alien Colonial Marines and the shitty excuse, all the way to his absolute love of epic game store exclusivity with Borderlands 3, Randy has consistently shown how "perfect" his products are and anyone who says otherwise are idiots. He also had some personal dramas with co-workers, to which he denied all of course. But we all know this guy is blinded by how much money his games make

Anita Sarkeesian/Jessica Price
The two feminists who tried to call out "toxic masculinity" in gaming industries. Do I need to say more? Aside from their claims being barely true, what boggles my mind is just how determined and sure these women seems to be, and how much supporters they seems to be getting

Don Mattrick
Some of you might be unfamiliar on who this guy is; He's the ex-head of xbox. He was the one who backed kinect back in 360 days. He's the one who proposed all those terrible XB1 decisions (which were thankfully left out) during its launch. I personally place all blame on him on XB1 failure; Phil Spencer seems to be turning heads, but idk if he can undo the damages Don has caused

Andrew Wilson, and EA as whole
The current CEO of EA, the company that sends shivers down my spine. I don't think I need to say much here

Todd Howard
All you need to do is listen to Sweet Little Lies; That perfectly sums up Todd

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Every investor with a large sum in the company. Every faceless executive upper management, and up. The gaming world is fucked because of them.

Reactions: Hades

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Jack thompson. A crazed laywer who was on an anti-videogame scree and was so motivated in his cause that he ended up getting himself disbarred. Not directly for his zealous anti-video game crusade thought.

Milo yeanololous yeeinapolous yeingoploous... shit bag, Milo shitbag. Became a prominent voice in certain events that split the gaming community and cause waves of harassment and idiots trying to turn gaming into a boys club.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
The big chiefs at Konami who decided to burn their video game division to the ground. That still might set a very dangerous precedent for other companies to follow.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Milo yeanololous yeeinapolous yeingoploous... shit bag, Milo shitbag. Became a prominent voice in certain events that split the gaming community and cause waves of harassment and idiots trying to turn gaming into a boys club.
You'd better add Adam Baldwin then

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You'd better add Adam Baldwin then
I remember him being mentioned during all that but I don't recall anything more than that and maybe signal boosting the whole stupid thing for as much as influence over anything that Adam Baldwin has.

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Don't like how this thread is going to evolve, reminds me a bit too much of another list on a bad website. Gonna close this one guys, sorry.

Reactions: Gyrobot
Status
Not open for further replies.