Villian swap: Who could do better?

Zack5777

Sep 7, 2010
As most gamers know, no matter how powerful a villain is, or how big his army is he almost always finds himself outmatched by some do-gooders or other type of protagonist. When this happens in a game I like to figure out who could do better. So post your favorite game's villain and a villain from another game who could do a better job of spreading evil, chaos or just general annoyance to all the realms.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Not sure if I understand what I'm sposed to do here, but my favorite video game villain is Dr. Death from the old Lucas Arts game Outlaws. He. Is. Amazing.

Villain that does the job better than anyone? Uh... I'm blank.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Suki the Cat said:
Not sure if I understand what I'm sposed to do here, but my favorite video game villain is Dr. Death from the old Lucas Arts game Outlaws. He. Is. Amazing.

I think you're supposed to post a villain that does the job of another villian better... or something like thta.

mrm5561

Apr 27, 2010
yea im not sure what your asking so im just going to say the joker could do it better than everyone, in every game, ever

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
somelameshite said:
Suki the Cat said:

I think you're supposed to post a villain that does the job of another villian better... or something like thta.
Oh... Well, in that case, Bowser. He's the... turtle. NO matter how many bottomless pits or fiery lava lakes he gets tossed into, he always returns... Ok, so I'm still clueless >>.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Hmmm I think that Kefka can do a better job at screwing up the world than Sephiroth. I mean Sephiroth came close, but at least Kefka actually destroyed it :D

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Favorite video game villain: Gravemind

Just put him in any game that doesn't involve Master Chief and he can kill EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Depending on how you play Force Unleashed, you either fight The Emperor or, Vader. I would have rather seen a temporal rift form for just long enough for Dark-Side Revan and Malak to appear. That'd be one nice fight.

Also: I'm not saying one would do better than the other but I would like to see alternate versions of Final Fantasys' VI and IX. Alternate FFVI would have Kuja instead of Kefka. Alternate FFIX would have Kefka instead of Kuja.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Suki the Cat said:

Sticking with a Lucasarts theme, I think that Conroy Bumpus from 'Sam and Max Hit the Road' would make a better villain than The Covenant from 'Halo'. Conroy would have whooped ass all over Master Chief.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Jon Etheridge said:
Suki the Cat said:

Sticking with a Lucasarts theme, I think that Conroy Bumpus from 'Sam and Max Hit the Road' would make a better villain than The Covenant from 'Halo'. Conroy would have whooped ass all over Master Chief.
I say Alber Wesker Definitely coulda whooped up on ol master chief :D

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Madara XIII said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Suki the Cat said:

I just realized how silly 'Master Chief' sounds. Why Chief? Why not King or Sovereign? I think 'Master Sovereign' sounds way more badass. Plus, doesn't 'Master' and 'Chief' kinda mean the same thing? In native American tribes the 'Chief' was technically the 'Master'.

Anyways, back on topic.

True. Wesker could dodge bullets, and that's really all that Master Chief (you think it's silly now too don't you?) has.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Your chief opposition in every Pokemon game should be Pyramid Head. When he raped and murdered your Jigglypuff you would probably be upset. Team Rocket has nothing on this.

Am I doing it right?

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Oh the obvious one, replace the ditzy Glados with the malevolent Shodan and be done with it.

Zack5777

Sep 7, 2010
Some of these are really good so far, If there was any misunderstanding I will try to clarify: Choose a specific villain (villain A) from a game, and choose another villain (villain B) from another game and how villain B would do a better job than villain A. Bonus credit if the swap works both ways.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Jon Etheridge said:
Madara XIII said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Suki the Cat said:

I just realized how silly 'Master Chief' sounds. Why Chief? Why not King or Sovereign? I think 'Master Sovereign' sounds way more badass. Plus, doesn't 'Master' and 'Chief' kinda mean the same thing? In native American tribes the 'Chief' was technically the 'Master'.

Anyways, back on topic.

True. Wesker could dodge bullets, and that's really all that Master Chief (you think it's silly now too don't you?) has.
Indeed it is Silly that's all he has, But Had it been Tex from Red vs Blue then the Covenant would be properly screwed 2 games ago XD

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Jon Etheridge said:
Madara XIII said:
Jon Etheridge said:
Suki the Cat said:

Anyways, back on topic.

It's a rank. Master Chief Petty Officer John-117. A silly rank, perhaps, but a rank nonetheless. I think it really exists, too.

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
There is only one true universal answer, and that is Kefka. Put him in any other villains shoes and he'll get the job done one way or another.