Vin Diesel Confirmed for Riddick 3

Carboncrown

Oct 17, 2009
Cool, I rather liked Dark Fury.

...yeah, yeah Pitch Black was really good, even I enjoyed it, even tough I pretty much hate all forms of survival, yeah that's right, I tought Alien(s) was somewhere along the lines of good and nice.

And I didn't dislike Chronicles, it was a decend brains-off movie, much like xXx was a really good one, speaking of wich, I will now take on the impossible mission of finding it on the internet.

persona J

May 25, 2009
so peoples beef is that the sequel wasnt enough like the first one, and was too much action not enough horror. ok i get that and i do agree that the er bad guys in it were a bit crap but i like the whole he's the suposed last of his kind, but i still dont get his eyes are they from how he said in pitch black or are they ment to be a racial trait.

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
All I can say to this is:
AAAAAHahAHahHAhahahhahahhahahahhAhAHHAHAHahaHAHahAhA!

Seriously? What else is he gonna do?

Riddick movies and Fast and Furious flicks. That's where his talents are--special effects.

Hell, the ONLY movie I liked him in, EVER, was The Iron Giant--and he STILL had to hardly act, just provide a growly-voice!

God. Simple movies for simple people. Keep them away from me.

blanksmyname

Aug 2, 2009
I'd describe his voice as more croaky than gravelly. Gravel is a word better suited to the voice of Marcus Fenix.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Badazzninja said:
wait... wasn't it RICHARD B. Riddick? i don't remember, though. but yeah, Pitch Black pwnt major face
I thought it was Richard D. Riddick. But if it is as you say, focusing on the man himself, then I could get in to that. Even with Karl Urban in it, Chronicles of Riddick sucked balls.

I mean, they went from creepy nocturnal flying beasties to "Necromongers".

Necromongers? That sounds like a custom-class from an elder scrolls game!

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
I liked both Riddick movies... even The Chronicles of Riddick

I am psyched! Can't wait!

TheEarlOfGrey

Feb 5, 2010
Riddick is one of the best anti-heroes in action/sci-fi. I honestly didn't mind the last Riddick film because I liked the fact we saw more of the Riddick universe. (Though how the baddie takes soul I dunno)

viciouspen

Dec 23, 2007
Huh cool.
I've been wondering about this for awhile.

I was really surprised at how the second one ended up being like....was really interestingly different than what I expected, like they've set up a playground of this world to run around in.

Should be interesting to see what it ends up like.

evilartist

Nov 9, 2009
Logan Westbrook said:
snip With two decent games, snip
Whoa whoa whoa, did he just call Butcher Bay "decent"? Dark Athena was "decent" (and a little boring), but Butcher Bay was well done.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
And in Pitch Black, Riddick wasn't a super man. He has a one on one fight with a security guy, and it is pretty exciting. In Chronicles, which I do really like, he's taking on a dozen men at a time. He went from being a very bad ass, credible character to being a cartoon.

I love cartoons, but, I want the credible bad ass guy back.

Now the question is, after all this time, is V.D. up to it?

Lucifron

Dec 21, 2009
Finally we may rejoice!

I've been waiting for this forever. I didn't think it would happen. I thought we lost Vin when he starred in The Pacifier... I... I... *tears of joy*

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
lee1287 said:
best character he played? HAHA.

did you not see the pacifier? Chht.
I'm sorry that was not his best character...he was totally outshined by Gary the duck in the Pacifier :p.

I'm in the pro-for-Chronicles of Riddick camp here, I enjoyed the movie and thought it was a pretty decent sci-fi/action flick to come out in a time when there weren't many sci-fi action flicks. Really wish they would have made Chronicles more graphic and gone with an R rating. Hopefully the new Riddick movie doesn't go all Babylon A.D. or The Wheelman on us...

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Going against popular opinion here and say I actually like Chronicles of Riddick!
Yea it wasn't as good as Pitch Black by any measure but It was still a great film!