Visit Scenic, Frigid Hoth In The Old Republic

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Erg, I wish we didn't need to keep coming back to these damn planets.

SO, whats the canon solution this time? How exactly are we going to get from a ship graveyard to an empty planet in time for ESB?

And Funk, I'm pretty sure it is Seven Hundred Twenty Five... to One.

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
erk... a boring planet lifeless and empty for the most part... they should have left it alone

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
John Funk said:
Vanguard_Ex said:
Awesome! I love snowy places in MMOs, it's why I was so attached to the dwarves in WoW...until I became a Forsaken through and through.
THAT'S RIGHT, FUNK.
FOR THE HORDE
Banned.
Lulz
No low content posts please John ;D

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Snippet from the official scoop said:
In The Old Republic, Hoth has no allegiance, no government, is contested by players from both factions, has frozen desolate wasteland terrain and is littered with wreckage from a major battle of what's called the Great War.

According to Star Wars lore, Hoth was of no real interest to the Republic until it became the site of a devastating military defeat. At the height of the Great War, Republic and Imperial fleets clashed in the Hoth system in a decisive battle which saw the destruction of some of the most advanced and powerful starships in the galaxy
Where have I heard this before?
Pre-invasion breifing said:
Zap Brannigan: This is Planet X. It is a deserted, barren planet with no useful resources or strategic value. Question, you in the back.

Soldier: Why in God's name are we fighting and dying for this place?

Zap: I dunno, you're the ones' dying.