Visual DNA personality quiz

g3ko

Jun 2, 2011

You're a Trendsetter

You love to be surprised and inspired, when you're feeling creative your imagination comes to life in 3D. You are on the pulse of what's hot and you are not afraid to push the boundaries in the name of style and creativity. Moving forward with the times is what's important to you.

Lively and confident, you're someone who likes to make a big splash. You understand that first impressions count and that you won't always get a second chance in life. You've got great taste and strive to be one step ahead of the crowd. You've got a reputation for being in the know. The key is to allow yourself to appreciate life's journey while keeping your eye on the prize.

Fighting armies, dragons and gangsters is an everyday pass time for you, although taking them all on at the same time could prove challenging! Your skills take escapism to another level and satisfaction isn't complete until your can see your name on the leaderboard.

You love the fast-pace of city-life. You are open to be inspired by vibrant urban culture so when you have some time to spare on holiday, the lure of the bright lights is irresistible. You love to try new things. After all, holiday time is precious, so it's important not to waste too much time just lounging around!

At the end of the day, you are definitely one of a kind. You like to be made to think and often seek out ways to expand your horizons.

Way off...
except for the second paragraph, second phrase, that could actually be applied to anyone who's had some life experience on the down side of luck... not that impressed...

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
Culture Vulture. The bit about liking books is correct, but that's just a direct parrot of my answers to two of the questions!

The rest is completely off.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
You're a Bright Spark

You love to be surprised and inspired, when you're feeling creative your imagination comes to life in 3D. You're not content with accepting things as they are, it's in your nature to question how things work.

Your inquisitive mind means you have an irresistible urge to experiment with everything around you. You're a real get-up-and-go kind of person who likes to keep at least one finger on the pulse of everything that's hot and happening from the latest movies and sport to the coolest technologies and gadgets. A true entertainment junkie, there's no chance of you ever getting bored and you're always the first to get your hands on some shiny new device that's going to revolutionize your life. You have a realistic outlook on what you can achieve and enjoy attention to detail in most aspects of your life.

Fighting armies, dragons and gangsters is an everyday pass time for you, although taking them all on at the same time could prove challenging! Your skills take escapism to another level and satisfaction isn't complete until your can see your name on the leaderboard.

It may not have the climate of Mexico, the cuisine of Spain or the coastline of the Caribbean, but staying on home ground for your holidays has it's very own advantages. Taking the hassle out of holidays suits your down to earth nature and happy go lucky vibe.

To sum it up in a few words, you love the mystery of life. You are not someone who only sees the humdrum of human existence - you like to marvel at the wonders of nature and universe.

Yeah... That doesnt really sound right...

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
RagTagBand said:
Sound like BarnUm statements to me.
Fixed that for you. And yeah, this does smack of the Barnum effect, but I can't really disagree whole-heartedly with the result I got either.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Got Bright Spark as well.

I was actually put off by how many questions of "what do you do on this wiki" there were, with no option for "I'm just here for the quiz"

But these things are always too general to be wrong, as you can tell from all of us nerds being placed in the same group, we all think "yeah, that sounds like me," but really we would be very different if we actually compared ourselves properly.

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Hmm, I'm always sceptical about these but this one seems to get some of it right at least; and the rest, not far off. I didn't understand what the pictures I chose full represented for 3 of the questions, so my answer can be taken with a pinch of salt.

You've got the ability to see things from multiple perspectives. Nothing is more satisfying than spotting patterns forming in life and seeing the beauty in the natural world. You think everything in life is connected, and keeping in touch with nature is just as important as keeping up with the latest technologies. Not entirely true.

Your inquisitive mind means you have an irresistible urge to experiment with everything around you. You're a real get-up-and-go kind of person who likes to keep at least one finger on the pulse of everything that's hot and happening from the latest movies and sport to the coolest technologies [, scientific discoveries] and gadgets. A true entertainment junkie, there's no chance of you getting bored and you're always the first to get your hands on some shiny new device that's going to revolutionize your life. You have a realistic outlook on what you can achieve and enjoy attention to detail in most aspects of your life.

Taking a break for you means doing things under your own steam. Having someone tell you when breakfast is served doesn't make for a relaxing time, you'd much prefer to have a home away from home, and why not? That way you can do things your way, without crowds of people you don't know along for the ride,

At the end of the day there's no denying that you live life on the edge of your seat. The more thrills the better, that's your motto.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
Hmm, I found my result interesting.

[HEADING=2]You're an Adventurous Spirit[/HEADING]

A free spirit, you love to explore the natural world. You really feel at home when you are surrounded by fresh air and natural beauty, and your strong sense of adventure means that you are happy to find excitement wherever the wind takes you.

You're a fast-mover and feel energized about anything that gets your pulse racing! You're enthusiastic about life and an upbeat spirit who knows how to have fun and tends to value all which is fresh and new in the world. You can get bored easily. It's all about big thrills and exciting antics that take you out of your comfort zone. You want to feel connected to the world around you and often seek out opportunities to get closer to nature.

You're a really sociable character. You love spending time with your favourite people. It feels like home and puts a smile on your face.

You're open to new experiences and love exploring the world under your own steam. What better way to spend a holiday than heading out into the country and getting back to nature? After all, there's nothing like being out in the fresh air and under an open sky to blow out the cobwebs and leave you feeling reinvigorated. Sometimes a little space and distance from the everyday grind is the best medicine of all!

To sum it up in a few words, you love the mystery of life. You are not someone who only sees the humdrum of human existence - you like to marvel at the wonders of nature and universe.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
You're Business Savvy
An old school purist with a perfectionist streak, you are someone who believes that if something's worth doing it's worth doing well. You are level headed in your perspectives and always make an impression on those you meet.

You're not one to let a challenge pass you by and the buzz of working hard is what makes you tick. You're straightforward, self-disciplined and committed. You have a reputation for coming up with creative and practical solutions but you're not just an ideas person. You are also a high achiever willing to put in the hours to make things happen. Above all, you've got your feet on the ground and know that you'll always be judged on your most recent performance.

You like to keep things fresh, keeping up to the minute with what's going in the world has it's advantages. Whether it's the latest world news, Facebook gossip or knowing what Lady Gaga's wearing today, catching up on the blogosphere or chatting with your friends online is one of life's little treats.

Some might say you're a big kid, but the reality is that you just know how to have a good time. You're never too old for a theme park and if you've got little ones to enjoy the ride even better... then you can pretend that you're there for them!

When all is said and done, there's not denying that you have got a wonderfully childlike spirit. You see the beauty in the simplest of things. Happiness is not something to save for the future, it's about living in the moment.

I certainly do have a Childlike Spirit...

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
You're a Trendsetter

For you, it's all about having your finger on the pulse. You live and breathe the latest trends and always like to keep things fresh - you'd be bored any other way.

Lively and confident, you're someone who likes to make a big splash. You understand that first impressions count and that you won't always get a second chance in life. You've got great taste and strive to be one step ahead of the crowd. You've got a reputation for being in the know. The key is to allow yourself to appreciate life's journey while keeping your eye on the prize.

Cutting edge grime, dubstep, R

Downtime, means speeding things up for you, the excitement of the urban buzz is intoxicating and exploring new bars, restaurants and clubs is what ticks the boxes for you. If the city never sleeps, that suits you down to the ground.

Wow... Really. This is what it comes up with...

Okay as someone who hates the "normal" culture with a passion. I find it hard to believe that I would want anything to do with the "hot scene" as that is what it apears to be refering to. And Don't get me started on what it thinks that my music tastes are...

And mystery of life... ha what a joke. Really if they had actually asked proper questions and allowed for answers that would of been relevent It would of been possible for me to get an acurate result.

Teshi

May 8, 2010
I got:

Whoops sorry...
Looks like we're completely swamped with people right now and something's gone a bit wrong our end.
A billion apologies to you, please try again by refreshing this page, or following one of the links below. Thanks!
Which is probably a more accurate rendition of me than any of the personality descriptions, so good job, I guess?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I got the one most people seem to be getting and it's right on some things, but wrong in a lot too.
Bright Spark
From an early age, you've always been a searching soul with a tendency to dig a little deeper than most people. Whether it's checking out the latest eatery or finding all the functions of the latest gadget, you have fantastic attention to detail in whatever you do.

Your inquisitive mind means you have an irresistible urge to experiment with everything around you. You're a real get-up-and-go kind of person who likes to keep at least one finger on the pulse of everything that's hot and happening from the latest movies and sport to the coolest technologies and gadgets. A true entertainment junkie, there's no chance of you ever getting bored and you're always the first to get your hands on some shiny new device that's going to revolutionize your life. You have a realistic outlook on what you can achieve and enjoy attention to detail in most aspects of your life.

You love the fast-pace of city life. For you a great day in a new place involves following your nose and going for a long walk maybe even getting a little bit lost along the way. That's when you make the most enchanting and unexpected discoveries.

When all is said and done, you are a true optimist at heart. You like to laugh at life's little calamities. Better to see the funny side and ride the ups and downs with a smile on your face.
Well that's strange... The first scratched part, is because I'm not looking for anybody since every single person I meet I push away, the other part, well I'm bored most of the time so that's obviously a lie and I'm pretty sure that my outlook in life is unrealistic because I picture myself inventing a jetpack in the future, and I feel like I can do it but I'm pretty sure that's unrealistic.
That part which is about playing games you'd think be true, but really the only game I've played in a while is Katawa Shoujo and I doubt that even counts as a game.
And lastly if I am an optimist, then why do I only remember the crappy parts of my life and none of the good stuff? I mean I'm pretty sure there have been good things in my life but I don't seem to remember any, though I do remember most of the bad things or at least a lot.
And the last part is true, I do indeed laugh at everything bad that happens to me, I mean I was telling a lot of jokes when all my stuff burned but that was mainly because I though my brothers had died in the fire, but they were alright so I was in a good mood because they were alive, and well yeah I do find funny something that happened to me that most people would never laugh at, I find the story funny not the thing that happened, but I still laugh when I remember it.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
I got Adventurous spirit. Me and 1 other person... WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE A BRIGHTSPARK.

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
Some of it fits me perfectly, some of it... not so much.
You're a Lifestylist
From an early age, you've been someone who has quite a traditional outlook on life. You like to keep things simple and have your feet firmly on the ground.

Creative and imaginative, you like to be inspired. Your expressive character means that from an early age you've loved nothing more than putting personal touches to your space. You have a super relaxed attitude to life. Naturally down-to-earth, you don't believe in sweating the small stuff. Life's for living, with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment and so fun with family and friends is top of the list as far as you're concerned. Food is a definite passion too and you're always up for tantalizing your taste buds. You're a bit of a dreamer at heart. But there's nothing wrong with that. Set your sights high and you'll create the life you deserve.

When it comes to getting away from it all, your recipe for a perfect break is sun, swimming pool and maybe a cocktail or two. It's all about feeling the rays on your skin, topping up your tan and recharging those batteries.

At the end of the day there's no denying that you have got a wonderfully wild spirit. You embrace change and like to experience the world on the edge of your seat.

Fawful

Dec 7, 2010
So, yeah... Bright spark...

You're a Bright Spark

You're open-minded and always on the lookout for new ideas. Your modernist point of view means that you are naturally drawn to the very latest creations whether the latest piece of techno wizardry or an avant-guard piece of artwork.

Your hot spots are more like cold spots! You're a bit of an adrenaline junkie and love to head to the mountains and hit the slopes for a really exhilarating time. It makes you feel alive and the beauty of the scenery only adds to the magic. Fresh air and pulse-racing exercise is the perfect way to feel completely refreshed.

I'd say this algorithm don't know s**t about me.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
You're Business Savvy

You have a fresh, positive attitude to life that means you are naturally drawn to anything that is modern and original. Being open-minded is a serious asset and allows you to find valuable ideas in the most unusual places.

You're not one to let a challenge pass you by and the buzz of working hard is what makes you tick. You're straightforward, self-disciplined and committed. You have a reputation for coming up with creative and practical solutions but you're not just an ideas person. You are also a high achiever willing to put in the hours to make things happen. Above all, you've got your feet on the ground and know that you'll always be judged on your most recent performance.

You like to keep things fresh, keeping up to the minute with what's going in the world has it's advantages. Whether it's the latest world news, Facebook gossip or knowing what Lady Gaga's wearing today, catching up on the blogosphere or chatting with your friends online is one of life's little treats.

You love the fast-pace of city-life. You are open to be inspired by vibrant urban culture so when you have some time to spare on holiday, the lure of the bright lights is irresistible. You love to try new things. After all, holiday time is precious, so it's important not to waste too much time just lounging around!

It's mostly right. I keep up world news but I couldn't care less about facebook or celebrities. Im more lazy then what it says. Other then that it's good.

PurePareidolia

Nov 26, 2008
You're Business Savvy

You have a fresh, positive attitude to life that means you are naturally drawn to anything that is modern and original. Being open-minded is a serious asset and allows you to find valuable ideas in the most unusual places.

At the end of the day, you are definitely one of a kind. You like to be made to think and often seek out ways to expand your horizons.
It's roughly accurate, but not incredibly. Like, it's got some of my attitudes right, but not my actual behaviours. I'm doing business at university but I was still surprised that was a thing it came up with.

I'm certainly not self disciplined and committed, I find those things quite difficult and I tend to not finish things, and I certainly don't keep up to date with news and gossip. I've never lived in a city, I hate urban culture but I do get bored lounging around so I'll give it that.

Oh and "I'm definitely one of a kind?" This is a personality test, its probably given that line to dozens of people, why is that even a thing it can say?

But then half of these questions were a survey on how I use Wikia, and beyond visiting a wiki or two (probably less) I really don't, so I picked the updates page, but I've never been to it. There really should be a skip question option because a lot of it was so vague I'm sure I gave it a lot of inaccurate answers. Like with the games - I like RPGs, but what is an RPG there? Why are there no sci fi games? what if I don't mind the aesthetic as long as the mechanics are fun? or if I only like first person games. I picked the fantasy picture, because Skyrim, but I don't play a lot of fantasy games altogether.

Put simply, I'm surprised it was as accurate as it was, but even that might be me reading into it.

The Great Purtabo

Aug 16, 2010
wow. just. wow. great, so we are giving out information that is being currently sold to coorporations, in exchange for a template crappy "profile" great app