Voice for your super AI

NickCaligo42

Oct 7, 2007
Patrick Stewart and Sean Connery? Pssh. Too easy. I got two words for you:

Freddie Mercury!

Now that's a voice fit to rule the world!

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Rucks from Bastion.

Wow, that surprised me, I was thinking something else like GlaDOS, or Rachel Alucard, or some of my original characters but then I wrote that instead.
So the rest be damned.

Bastion. Win. The end.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
the guy that voiced HAL from 2001: A space Odyssey.
also I,m going to change my name into Dave.

Renegade-pizza

Jul 26, 2010
Sean Connery. Come on!! His voice is a mixture of honey and pure awesomeness! Also, who could resist that voice giving you a command? No-one!!

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
The bastion guy, its nice to be killed by a murderous omnipotent super being who at least has a very very calm and cool voice.

chiMmy

Mar 8, 2010
The main guy in Priest, Paul Bettany. In case you didn't know, he's the voice for Jarvis(Tony Starks computer).

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Either Kevin Conroy or Mark Hamill. No I don't want his joker voice but he does make other good voices.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I would personally choose Sovereign's voice from Mass Effect 1.

Everytime I watch that scene it sends chills down my spine.

JPArbiter

Oct 14, 2010
Honestly It would either be Cortana from Halo, Jarvis from Iron Man, or the ever present "Computer" from Star Trek TNG

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I propose we suggest Jim James from My Morning Jacket, whose voice could tell me I'm about to be vivisected and as long as he sings it and lets out one of those gorgeous notes from nearly everyone of his songs.

Also: Warner Herzog. If you need a reason why (and simultaneously /thread, here's why, Warning: Language)

If this voice told you it was going to rip you limb from limb, you would bow to the voice. Oh, you meant if it had an AI too? Oh yeah, it'll definitely rip your limbs off and seem awesome.