Want to be scared? Watch this alone...

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Oh shit yeah man, they're the Wiggles! It's the greatest childrens tv show in Australia, oh man, they were big when I was a kid and thankfully they're still big now. Growing up I used to always watch it, in fact I've still got a vhs tape of their christmas special and my sister has an old Dorothy the Dinosaur costume. Throughout that video I almost cried I was laughing so hard and I felt such nostalgia, oh and btw so the escapist can become acquainted with the lore of The Wiggles the polka dot dinosaur is Dorothy the dinosaur, the pirate is Captain Feathersword, there's also an octopus (IN A HAT) called Henry and a big dog called Wags, Fruit salad, yummy, yummy is their motto and the actual wiggles are

Purple=Jeff (WAKE UP, JEFF!)

Yellow=Greg (He's like the leader)

Red=Murray

Blue=Anthony

Sorry to get all dominatey about this, but it's The Wiggles man.

me.vicky

Jun 23, 2010
Ha! Are you kidding? That was hilarious!

This video makes me love the Wiggles even more...

Pegghead said:
Yellow=Greg (He's like the leader)
I don't think the yellow puppet is Greg. When the guy who played Greg retired, they replaced him with a different yellow guy named Sam.

Natdaprat

Sep 10, 2009
That could have been worse, but definitely weird. The strange thing is I remember seeing this on TV.

gameboy 731

Jul 27, 2009
thats 3:31 minutes of my no life I wont get back.

about half way I heard something behind me and I jumped so high I hit my head on the fan above me

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
I made it to the pirate, but after that I just... I just couldn't take it.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
My sister used to watch this on video all the time when she was younger.

But watching it now, it is pretty fucking funny.

Auron555

Jun 15, 2008
Kinda catchy. Don't understand why everyone's treating it like the spawn of satan.

May 5, 2010
Wow, really? That?

......Really?

I mean, I get scared pretty easily, but that was just......stupid. Annoying. Pointless. Not scary, though.

.....Fucking really?

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
....What?

Seriously what the hell is that? What were they smoking when they came up with that abomination?

RebootBlue

Jun 19, 2009
Eh... I've seen worse.... It's not really that ba-

Oh my god...... MY MIND! IT'S MELTING! WHY GOD?! WHY MUST YOU TAKE ME SO YOUNG?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHGHHGH *cue dying breath*