Wanted: Fallout 3 Tea Set

Keswick Gallagher

Jul 2, 2009
i'm not sure were your Fall out 3 tea set but why not just got to an Antique store and cover a nice china tea set in dust and then chip the edges and put a mutant blood stain on it

Ezzay

Feb 28, 2009
Many years from now, people will be looking at the tattoo on the back of my neck, and going "hey that's cool, what does it mean?".

I would stare back at them and yell "FOR THE HORDE!"

+1 Internets if you guess what my tattoo is.

Woem

May 28, 2009
I actually had a Reaper looking exactly like this:

I believe I got it at a gaming convention in 1999. I gave it away last year to someone who bought a couple of games of adnd books through an auction... It's true that "in the moment" these figurines look awesome and that it really seems like a good idea to buy them but once you get home you'll probably feel more empty than you'd like. This is especially dangerous with online shopping. My advice would be to not instantly (one-click) order these items, but to bookmark them or put them in your wishlist. If you still want them two weeks later, then do buy them.

Kailias

Mar 11, 2009
Wait... I want a mini Solid Snake... He would have a practical use, he could guard my books or I could arrange my MGS collection on my desk for him to protect. I could also get an Otacon figure and... Okay nevermind I'll take the tea set.