warcraft cataclysym

inuyasha dude

Aug 18, 2009
is it the end? there tearing the freakin world apart! please tell me im searching the internet for a answer but i have not dug up any thing so the thread won,t start back up until either i dig something up or i get a answer so yeah but i might make a second thing thread if i want to clear some things up or ill get on this thread again {edit} all i found was a questing ep that mentiond it but thats it

Nov 11, 2008
Yes, There will be a end, When AION devours it by mutilation....Hopefully.

olee12343

Jun 23, 2009
inuyasha dude said:
is it the end? there tearing the freakin world apart! please tell me im searching the internet for a answer but i have not dug up any thing so the thread won,t start back up until either i dig something up or i get a answer so yeah but i might make a second thing thread if i want to clear some things up or ill get on this thread again
...wtf are you talking about?

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
olee12343 said:
inuyasha dude said:
is it the end? there tearing the freakin world apart! please tell me im searching the internet for a answer but i have not dug up any thing so the thread won,t start back up until either i dig something up or i get a answer so yeah but i might make a second thing thread if i want to clear some things up or ill get on this thread again
I'm just as confused, what was the question again?

Freedom153

Sep 29, 2009
No, a bunch of zones get torn up and some new ones are opened by the earthquakes but that's about it. Go to mmochampion for a ton of Cataclysm related info.

Contun

Mar 28, 2009
101194 said:
Yes, There will be a end, When AION devours it by mutilation....Hopefully.
I find this doubtful...

Anyways, I doubt this is the end; Blizzard is making so much money off of this and they'd be morons to stop now. All they're doing is giving the game a little revamp, after four years who can blame them...

inuyasha dude

Aug 18, 2009
olee12343 said:
inuyasha dude said:
catyclysim in wacraft there killing warcraft f***ing wargons in the aliance thats f***ed up crazy and a sea cow as the final boss! come on. thats dumb there going to destroy the world of warcraft!