Warhammer Online Puts the Bite on the Food Network

Rathy

Aug 21, 2008
Neonbob said:
How was that made?!
It's so cool!
If he could send out the method he used to make it to a cake shop, I can guarantee they'd sell thousands.
*drools*
That totally was made at a cake shop. They just make it a point to make the craziest cakes ever. Which is why the show about them is awesome.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Rathy said:
Neonbob said:
How was that made?!
It's so cool!
If he could send out the method he used to make it to a cake shop, I can guarantee they'd sell thousands.
*drools*
That totally was made at a cake shop. They just make it a point to make the craziest cakes ever. Which is why the show about them is awesome.
...location, please?
I'm going to bug them until they make one for me.
Oh, and I love you for telling me this.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Neonbob said:
Rathy said:
Neonbob said:
How was that made?!
It's so cool!
*drools*
...location, please?
I'm going to bug them until they make one for me.
Oh, and I love you for telling me this.
Charm City Cakes in Baltimore. Google it. The inteir show (Ace of Cakes) is about their cakeshop and their cakes. Some of the decorators there are crazy.

Word of warning, their cakes seem to be more about the art then the yum. Fondant and sheetcake are used in great amount. That cake there is probably more construction project then desert.

Still, they're very cool guys (and gals)

RebekahWSD

Apr 15, 2009
I've seen the show before, and had heard about the cake from someone who was at games day, and had been waiting to see the show. I had been worried I had missed it, until I saw the ads yesterday to watch it. It's even more awesome that the pictures made it look. Yummy chocolate squigs...

RebekahWSD

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
awesome cake, but i dont wanna get reminded of the dark times when i played the game...

Sigenrecht

Mar 17, 2008
I would never eat that cake. Well, maybe just a little Squiggy bit, but not a lot. It has to be preserved for future generations.