Warlords of Draenor Expansion Announced for World of Warcraft

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I Wonder if anyone can see the glaring issue with Garrosh Hellscreams plan like I can?

There are 3 main issues with Garrosh's Plan:

1) An Orcan Race that doesn't take up the Demonic Powers is going to be a lot weaker. Oh sure, they make that up with Technology, but it's not like the Alliance with their Gnomes, Dwarves, Draenai and High Elves can't quickly match or surpass their technology. And because of that, the Iron Horde will be physically disadvantaged.

2) Grom (Grommash) Hellscream isn't the best Strategic Leader like Orgrim Doomhammer was. Grom couldn't beat Humans, Night Elves or Demons with his tribe, let alone all 3 at once. This means that the Iron Horde won't be able to even conquer Human Civilizations that the Old Horde did, such as Stormwind. Plus, not every tribe in the Horde would fallow Grom, and instead of trying to hide and avoid conflict like they did under Orgrim's rule, many tribes will try to violently usurp Grom and his clan.

3 (The Biggest, Most important one): If the Orcs don't accept the Demon Blood, then the Burning Legion's going to come in and Destroy Draenor. The Burning Legion isn't going to accept the Orcs decline on using their Demon Blood; they're going to go in a take over by force, as they had done to countless other planets. This will mean that the Orcs, Ogres, Arrokoa, and all the other Natives to Draenor will become enslaved survators to the Burning Legion instead of just having the Orcs be somewhat corrupted by Demon Blood. Of course there will be those that escape with the Draenai, and they will have to become fallowers of the light. But not the Orcs; especially since they're trying to kill off the Draenai in Draenor. So really, Garrosh's plan will only kill Orcs, not make them 2-world Rulers.

Shamanic Rhythm

Dec 6, 2009
Cecilo said:
Garrosh was taken into Pandarian Custody.
Try and say those words with a straight face. I think you will find it's impossible.

Man, this game. Whoever is in charge of the lore clearly gets high on the smell of his own farts.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
I'll give it a shot, won't stay for long most likely, having no friends who still play the game makes it kinda... You know... Shit.

But being warcraft lore and world fan (That is WARCRAFT universe) I have to go and see what was before the events of outland.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
bringer of illumination said:
Oh god, oh please fuck no.

Not a fucking prequel.

HAVEN'T YOU RAPED THE LORE ENOUGH?

Just leave it alone god damn it, have fun with your pandas, at least they're not really ruining the story that was already there before they were introduced.

Why Metzen, why do you despise your own work so much?
I was honestly hoping they'd actually take the fight against the burning legion again. Defeating Sargeras at level 100 would have been epic.