Warner Reveals Arkham City PC Release Date

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Oooh, on my birthday. I still can't wait, I'll be getting the CE in 2 agonizing days.
I actually like the PC delay, better that than a stupid console port. This should be the norm. Still, any developer should want to avoid releasing after mid November...

Steve the Pocket

Mar 30, 2009
Dr. wonderful said:
I'm sorry that you guys have to wait a month. It's a VERY good game and my mind boggles at the power of the PC behind it.
Only if that PC is a fairly high-end one, if the engine is anything like the first. It was the only game I've gotten so far that I had to turn the resolution down below 1280×1024 even with the default settings in order to get a decent framerate. I've bought newer games than that where I was able to play at that resolution even with antialiasing on and still get a good enough framerate for multiplayer. I'm kind of amazed the engine was designed with consoles from 2005 in mind.

yukshee

Oct 2, 2009
If teh publishers are worried about the PC pirates the damn game is already hacked up for thieving Jtagging Xbox S*ds!

I'm sick of being treat like a second class gamer & getting that Ol'RAGE rage all over again :(