Warning: Contraversal, read at own risk. Would you rather.

Smithburg

May 21, 2009
Deviate said:
How is this controversial? The end result is still a guy and a girl so all you're asking is what people are attracted to. Guys or girls. "Controversy" my ass. Oh, and I'd take them both at once and invite a couple of proper trannie girls while we're at it. Life is too short for mediocre sex.
Hear hear

Hawgh

Dec 24, 2007
The one who's currently a girl. Especially if she was brandishing a spellchecker.

Total LOLige

Jul 17, 2009
It's about as controversial as a dog licking Piers Morgan's arse on a Saturday afternoon. Wait bad example that's pretty controversial. It depends if the 'girl' has a penis, I don't like penises.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I suppose I can say neither. It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest, I don't think it would actually be physically possible for me to have sex with a transgender person. It's not that I don't like them, I just can't stop thinking about how odd it is. I wouldn't be able to get into it (haha, puns) at all.

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
Well, with the MtF, sure. I'd probably freak out for a sec when I found it out, but that's more from surprise than actually having anything against it.
Now the FtM would be tricky, since I'm not exactly sure of how I feel about that yet, but I'd be up for it, probably.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
Ha, I have the ultimate "Suck it" Clause.
I'm Bisexual. Ahahahahaha! Either, fools! Fear the might of my indescriminate sexuality!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Smithburg said:
Deviate said:
How is this controversial? The end result is still a guy and a girl so all you're asking is what people are attracted to. Guys or girls. "Controversy" my ass. Oh, and I'd take them both at once and invite a couple of proper trannie girls while we're at it. Life is too short for mediocre sex.
Hear hear
Quite right, quite right! Good show!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm just popping off to an orgy!

The Tibballs said:
Both? either? whatever.
Cause in the end anal sex is the worlds great equaliser... :p
Okay, that's quote of the day right there.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
TheNamlessGuy said:
The ex-guy of course.

I mean, I am straight.
So what if she was a boy before, she's a girl now, right?
She'd have a penis. This question comes down to "Guys with Vaginas or Girls with Dicks".

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
First, like posters have said above, not very controversial. Second, as a MTF myself, this question is brought up with alarming frequency in my life. So speaking from that perspective, I'll say my sexuality is generally nebulous at this point but I generally find myself attracted to women, both cisgendered and transgendered. What really matters to me at that point is whether I'd be pre, post, or mid-transition during said fucking(with preference towards the latter two states). If you hadn't guessed by now I'd go with the fellow MTF.

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
the_green_dragon said:
Would both options make you gay?
Considering we're kinda being forced into this (presumedly by the god of hypothetical choices who smites all who subvert his binary choice system) I'd say it makes you about as gay as being raped by a dolphin makes you a zoophile.

And for the record I'd go with the mtf because it would be easier to get over the idea of sleeping with someone that "was" male. Not just in terms of looks either, if they feel like a woman on the inside then they'll likely act more feminine.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Well, I'm a straight guy so I'll take the now-a-girl option thanks.

SpectacularWebHead said:
She'd have a penis. This question comes down to "Guys with Vaginas or Girls with Dicks".
Well that changes... nothing, as far as my answer is concerned. She looks like a girl and I've still got two *ahem* places to enjoy.

Tilakai

Apr 15, 2009
the_green_dragon said:
Imagine if you will, being presenting with the choice:

Would you rather have sex with a girl you know used to be a guy Or a guy you know used to be a girl?

I'm talking fully trangender and with full functionality.

Would both options make you gay?

- Obviously you cant say Neither.
Does not really matter to me.

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
This has to be linked watch the entire clip :p

Honestly all those who posted in this just take a look.

Also if i had to choose i would go for the man that was a woman.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
I guess a guy who was a girl... no way I could stomach the sex with a.. thing flopping around everywhere. *shudder*