Was This Out Of Line?

epunk35

Oct 5, 2009
So this idiot calls up my brother's phone and leaves this foul-mouthed message that sounded like it was being recited by a 5 year old who watched too much HBO. So in anger I edited it into a LOST Parody put it on YouTube and sent it too his friends. Was that wrong of me? I'm kind of conflicted heres the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qma76fzsOUw - Edited LOST Parody Thing

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL7dw-K0h4Y - Original Message Left by the jerk.

starwarsgeek

Nov 30, 2009
Well, we don't really have enough context to know if it was out of line or not...but I approve of your method in general (if you're gonna be invovled in a feud, might as well get creative about it)

Edit: Does the guy who left the message always demonstrate such variety in his vocabulary?

epunk35

Oct 5, 2009
I thought about calling back and getting just as angry but that makes me as stupid as them. This is the art of warfare imo when you're involved with immature kids of course.

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
Sorry but that video did not make sense to me im very confused

OT: i dont really think it was out of line, i just think that the guy who left the message will see this video and laugh as it proves it got to you and your brother, if you had done nothing (even though you got angry) then it would of pissed him off and he more than likely would have left you alone

epunk35

Oct 5, 2009
Which recordings? The soundboards? If thats what you meant then yeah they do xD they amused me though. It was 3 AM when I made it!

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
I think it's funny. I love that we live in an age where we can do this stuff to people who piss us off.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
The phone message was funnier as it was very limited on insults. I would like to see an insult tally. Then maybe the response should be "would someone please teach this guy some new insults, I got bored listening to him insult me". We have to fill the void that exists between his ears.

Why is he angry anyway?

epunk35

Oct 5, 2009
Because my brother made a joke to this girl he knew who was giving him abunch of crap and he jokingly threw her own words back at her when she started getting annoying. (I read the convo inevitably on Facebook where friends go to pick fights) then she called in her idiotic patrol of 90210 cast wannabes and they spammed his phone with messages and insulting texts. With the punctuation and grammar of a drunk house cat. Mine isn't perfect but I try!

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
god, such inanity(is that a word? I don't know, but it sounds decent) kind of makes me sleepy.