Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
In no particular order

Saints Row 2
The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
Red Dead Redemption
Uncharted(Be it the first or the second, i loved both)

HassEsser

Jul 31, 2009
5. Uncharted (series)
4. God of War (series)
3. Jak and Daxter (series)
2. Counter-Strike
1. Half-Life (series)

Void Droid

Oct 6, 2010
5. Super Metroid
4. Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past
3. Rogue Galaxy
2. Fallout 3
1. Demon's Souls

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
5- metroid prime
4- fallout 3
3- Pokemon Gold and Diamond/Platinum
2- The Halo Franchise
1- Battletanx: Global Assault

Feb 9, 2011
Not in any order, but to the best of my knowledge:

1) Earthbound
2) Super Mario Bros 3
3) The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4) Super Mario 64
5) Half-Life (The Series)

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
In no particular order:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Bioshock
Metro 2033
Red Dead Redemption
Final Fantasy VII/Legend of Dragoon

RedxDecember

Jun 25, 2008
Mine's weird :/
5. Minecraft
4. Shadow Of Colossus
3. Halo 3 (For the birth of Forge)
2. AOE 3
1. Call Of Duty 2

Turigamot

Feb 13, 2011
Morrowind.
Dragon Quest VII.
Starcraft.
Age of Empires II.
Perfect Dark.

Frankly though, 5 is not enough.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Let's see...

1.Team Fortress 2
2.Either Persona 3/4
3.Portal 2
4.Fallout 3
5.Kingdom Hearts 2

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Lufia 1
Final fantasy 6
Final fantasy tactics
Legend of legaia
Persona 4

In that order

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
If you're finding top five lists a grind, be sure to keep Deadly Premonition in mind, so says Mr.Stewart

Catie Caraco

Jun 27, 2011
5. Final Fantasy Tactics. Rpgs at their mathiest, with experience points and job points out the ass. It also had a cross over to FF7, leading to a cameo by Aeris and Cloud Strife as a playable character. The storyline was what you would get if Hamlet and Macbeth had a love child and it was possessed by the devil. Fantastic.

4. Kirby's Adventure. When I want to relive my childhood, that is the emulation I run. I have it on my Wii and it just takes me back to the third grade, listening to Kermit Unpigged and sitting on my living room floor, staring at the screen enraptured.

3. Left 4 Dead. When I want to vent frustrations, I shoot me some zombies. I play as Zoe, cause I'm a girl. Amusing aside about this game: My Father's name is Francis, my Godfather is Louis, and I have an uncle named Bill. This is the game I didn't want to play, my boyfriend made me, and I outplayed him.

2. Age of Empires 2/Age of Mythology. Spawned my love of RTSs and were another 2 games I spent a lot of time on in my youth. Caeser 3 gets an honorable mention here.

1. Dragon Age Origins. I expected it to be good, and to be a typical fantasy rpg that I'd play though maybe twice and then be on my merry way. I was blown out of the water with how engaging and powerful the storylines were. The sequel has somewhat dampened my enthusiasm, but so far out of the five Bioware titles I've played (Origins, DA2, Mass Effect and EM2 and Jade Empire) DA2 was the only real disappointment, and Origins lives strong as my favorite.

Now, unasked for, but the game that had the most potential and then totally let me down- Lord of the Rings, The Third Age. Was going to rant on it here, but will make my own thread about game let downs and do so there.

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
5. Metal Gear Solid 3
4. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
3. Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
2. Pokemon Leaf Green
1. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
The World Ends With You - I guess being an introverted kid who's always wearing headphones to shut out the world makes this game pretty relatable. That and I love the art direction, gameplay, story (Kind of rips off Evangelion, but that's a good thing), and Shibuya.

Pokemon White Version - Basically, this is my I love me some Pokeymanz entry. I just pick the most up to date version for these kind of lists, although Yellow and Silver have a special place in my heart.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - This is my favorite Zelda. Exploring the ocean, listening to the wonderful Celtic themed music, and taking in the beautiful world make this one of my favorite games of all time.

Chrono Trigger - The dream team assembled to make the pinnacle in classic JRPG's, and they succeeded. A well written story, charming graphics, and an engaging battle system make this one of my favorite games of all time.

Super Mario World - I play too many RPG's, but when I look through me collection I see that I have almost as many platformers as well. And this one is my favorite. Playing through the game with my brother and a Yoshi at my side is one of my favorite "accomplishments" in gaming.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
1. Final Fantasy X-2
2. NIER
3. Super Mario 64
4. Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike
5. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

jjjonesy27

Jul 2, 2011
5) Battlefield Bad Company 2
4) Modern Warfare 2
3) Counter Strike Source