Watch Dogs: 30 FPS on Both Xbox One and PS4, Confirms Ubisoft

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Rozalia1 said:
If the IGC is never happy even when given what they want...than pleasing them becomes near pointless. The common customer does not have all these massive complaints that crop up on places like this.
asking for more does not mena we are not happy though. we complain because we like what we see and want it to get better, not because we hate it. common costumer has plenty of complaints, its just that hes usually not invested into the hobby enough to bother ecpressing them. if you got 1 hour after work for gaming your not going to spend most of it complaining, but if you are willnig to dedicate 20 hours per week to gaming your likely spend 1 of those asking for better stuff.

Rozalia1 said:
I remember full well that there are only two threads I've posted in that is solely about PCs, and even then that would be misleading. One was in regards to some marking out by a man who should know better, and another was emulation and its legality.

How your comment came off to me was you implying I visit every PC thread to do whatever it is you think I do.
im sorry if it came out like that, i was merely pointing out that you may have done some comments that you didnt give a second thought afterwards.

Rozalia1 said:
So you have no figures while the consoles are enjoying what the IGC thought impossible (and will for all future consoles). PCs outside the specific ones I've brought up before cannot be considered as competing in the same market to me simple as.
erm what? consoles are not enjoying anything that was thought impossible. console functionality is catching up to PC functionality, granted, but its still quite a far away.
if you ignore half of the market the fault is on you, and not on the rest of the world. unless you are going to define a narrow part of market and claim that they are not competing in that part of the market, which sure could be the case.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
The BS aside, which is really the fault whoever's silly enough to believe marketing at this point, I wouldn't be calling the entire console generation off on a game that's obviously a port-up (since ya know, its coming out on last gen too). Weren't the PC specs for this even stupidly high, indicating they probably didn't optimize well at all, which you can get away with (as irritating as it is) on PC, but not on hardware with much more concrete limits.

Someone else asked it above too, but seconded on "Whats with these weird 900, 729 resolutions?". Did they just pick arbitrary stable numbers so they could say it was better then 720?

J Tyran

Dec 15, 2011
Ferisar said:
I don't remember anyone, besides the Xbox "kind of" using something similar very recently, saying that. Smells like... haterade. :p
Sony did, oh yes they did. They where running huge screens at the press event screaming it and then ran around the gaming press event afterwards telling them the same buzzwords.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=sony+supercharged+PC+comment&safe=off

It lasted about as long it took for the first games to come out, once this whole (continuing) palaver over screen resolutions hit they kinda went quiet about it.

Anyway the PC gaming community is letting me down here, why are there no GIFs of this?