Watch Dogs Will Make You Care About Your Morals

juvemisfit

Neighborhood Psycho
Feb 21, 2008
"Our Reputation System will focus more on how people in our society tend to forge their opinion and this is yet another fascinating subject in relation with our main theme: the influence of technology within our society."
Since this is being claimed I want to see overworld NPCs and your targets completely go off the grid, if I were to overtly abuse my power over it. By the end game, I want my enemies to be so worried of me picking up their digital signature that they will have attempted to scrub all information possible and be avoiding tech at all times. But I also want to see the opposite. If they do not know my power, I want them to embrace all the technology to "keep them safe." I look forward to playing the grey hat route, and just seeing how the in game universe acts towards the vigilante use of the power.

If the moral system is like this and it actually plays like the demo videos, I will have no problem throwing $60 at this game.

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
So if I drive down the sidewalk in a car I'm supposed to give a fuck now?

No, sorry guys. My sympathy is reserved for people that actually exist.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Racecarlock said:
So if I drive down the sidewalk in a car I'm supposed to give a fuck now?

No, sorry guys. My sympathy is reserved for people that actually exist.
It gets even worse when you consider that most people don't care about how they drive in a sandbox, meaning that they'll get negative points or whatever just for playing the game without killing civilians for the lulz.